Houston...We have a problem here ! (1 Viewer)

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
CitYgiRL said:
And you know what they say... when it rains, it pours.
thats so true, when you've been single for ages its like a smell you put out..and then when one person becomes interested they all do..
the same philosophy applies to job hunting

llamalope

yes, they're my legs.
Left BOS (somewhat temporarily) on 29/12/05 to ret
HSC
Nitro Boy said:
Listen ,
Some of them are coming to me , but they are not ....... you know...... they are not what I have been lookin' for .

My last girlfriend had came to me , but that was only an exception .
are you still available *wink wink*

.......because I have the same luck with guys.... :D

Last edited:

Nitro Boy

HSC
Thanks for all your replies....You are making my day brighter ....I love you...

S

Shuter

Maybe your problem is that's you're 21 now, yet will only finish the HSC in the year 2008?

Grobus

Laughing Boy
HSC
miaomiao said:
Maybe the reason you can't find what you want is because what you want doesn't exist. Guys tend to be less mature when it comes to relationships (generalisation, I know). From my observations they often beleive that they could only fall head over heels for a super- hot girl. When you grow up though, this matters less and you'll probably end up finding a partner who you love for reasons other than great looks+personality. It may just be personality.
Yea, I agree with you there. All through high school I had a totally warped view of what a relationship was and I was disappointed with every relationship I was in.

Also, Id suggest you get out of the mentality of thinking that you deserve a relationship. Relationships are the kind of things you have to work to get into and work to keep them alive. Not to say its all hard work and no fun or anything, but it doesnt happen like in the movies where some cute girl comes into your life and its marriage a few months later and happily ever after.

alien

HSC
flipsyde said:
Ur only 21 keep looking
Looks shouldnt matter.. your 21 dude.. keep looking
I havent even found the right guy to be my boyfriend yet.. yes yes its true Ive never had one... But all the guys of late are just jerks and only want sex... what happened to the relationship? Im not talkin all that mushy stuff.. eww I just mean the friendship and the trust etc etc.. what happened to it? All guys want is sex.
go flipsyde! i'm basically the same... except i have heaps of great guy friends who aren't after sex, but they're just... friends.

Danoz The Great

HSC
flipsyde said:
I havent even found the right guy to be my boyfriend yet.. yes yes its true Ive never had one... But all the guys of late are just jerks and only want sex... what happened to the relationship? Im not talkin all that mushy stuff.. eww I just mean the friendship and the trust etc etc.. what happened to it? All guys want is sex.
REPPED
I second that notion, I've never had a boyfriend, they all want sex. :(

HSC
Nitro Boy said:
Thanks for all your replies....You are making my day brighter ....I love you...

thats why you don't have a gf, they don't want nice guys, they want nice bodies and hot faces, face it, their shallow bitches and they know it.

ishq

brown?
HSC
..hehe...ur just asking for a row of flames with that one.....:D

ishq

brown?
HSC
Oh it wouldnt be insults...! It would probably be lists of points to revive the age old battle of the sexes.... :D

Nitro Boy

HSC
Isaaq said:
upload a pic of urself and we'll go from there, yeah?
sorry for being late mate ; I have just had time to scan it yet because of finals .
here is me ;

Nitro Boy

HSC
:=)))))))))))))))))))

you know I was kidding , ain't you ? anyway , here it is ;

Nitro Boy

HSC
Ooooppss !!! it is not my current one ..... may be future , huh ?
anyway ;

I don't look like so bad , Do I ?

Nitro Boy

HSC
I know I should have smiled more , but if photo-taker is girl , it is not easy that :=))))

Nitro Boy

HSC
Thanks for being honest . But hell no ! I am happy with my style , won't change it . :=)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)