Houston...We have a problem here ! (1 Viewer)

Nitro Boy

HSC
Ha ha , yea may be , but you can not always pose happily like a million dollar man . You get what I am sayin' ?

RocketRiley

HSC
Holy fuck, you sit there complaining about how you can't get a lay and how you "deserve a good relationship" and you wonder why you're not getting your dick wet? What kinda girl would want to hook up with a whiny little pussy like you? Grow some fucking balls dude.

modelzsuck

Kylie
HSC
You shouldnt go around looking for miss right, like on the sweetest thing they say "You should look for Miss Right now and if it is the right one the now will just drop away with time." You will know when it is right.

uwsstudent

HSC
u will find her in life

ur meant to be will be with u someday, u don't have to worry, from the way u speak, i can tell how great u rate urself as a partner and u are also confident about how good u will treat ur girl, that's great to know, cause once she is with u, all of that loving desires will spill out all onto her, she will be the happiest girl ever for what u have kept for her all along, wait for love, that will pay off better than constantly holding somebody's hands just for the hands, u can be proud of urself for what u have have ready for the lady, i know u guys will be together

llamalope

yes, they're my legs.
Left BOS (somewhat temporarily) on 29/12/05 to ret
HSC
uwsstudent said:
ur meant to be will be with u someday, u don't have to worry, from the way u speak, i can tell how great u rate urself as a partner and u are also confident about how good u will treat ur girl, that's great to know, cause once she is with u, all of that loving desires will spill out all onto her, she will be the happiest girl ever for what u have kept for her all along, wait for love, that will pay off better than constantly holding somebody's hands just for the hands, u can be proud of urself for what u have have ready for the lady, i know u guys will be together
you are a great bullshit artiste :D I applaud your poetic flow

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
uwsstudent said:
I can't belive I'm saying this, but you need more fullstops. JUST ONE THOUGH! Don't be like those fags that use ellipsis.

Anyway, llamalope is right. That's a whole lot of bulshit. The right person wont just come along. You have to get out there and find somewhere to stick your dick!

uwsstudent

HSC
it depends on his luck

after i read his stuff, i mean somehow that triggered my own memory, i just like to encourage him that's all

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
uwsstudent said:
after i read his stuff, i mean somehow that triggered my own memory, i just like to encourage him that's all
nice work :D

Nitro Boy

HSC
RocketRiley said:
Holy fuck, you sit there complaining about how you can't get a lay and how you "deserve a good relationship" and you wonder why you're not getting your dick wet? What kinda girl would want to hook up with a whiny little pussy like you? Grow some fucking balls dude.
I bet you never had a girlfriend .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)