How about we try guess questions? (1 Viewer)

seano77

Walk On
HSC
addikaye03 said:
i really really hope that english is very general, but knowing my luck it will be very specific, did u know they can say e.g. if u do skrzynecki's poems, use "postcard" as a text.
No they can't. They give you a choice of poems/texts for a reason. If they could do that then they would've already done it in a past paper.

addikaye03

The A-Team
HSC
kinka11 said:
dam. i just felt the bullet go through my head
Yer i done " crossing the red sea" Migrant hostel & immigrants at central station but if u got asked to specify. i would be fucked. i can remember like two quotes from the others lol. Havent really done much for english yet. Planning on doing a creative writing so that i can memorise that and pump it out in the exam, few modules...:(

HSC
i thought of a possible question for section B for king lear. something about whether Lear is deserving of his fate or not i.e. is he 'a man more sinn'd against than sinning'? that would be an awesome question. i think i'd actually be able to answer that one.

shinninggum

wormy_000
HSC
Well I'm thinking cause it's the last year of JOURNEYS, something like why does it deserve to be on hsc syllabus - so speech/letter

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)