How and where did you meet your GF/BF??!!?? (1 Viewer)

Emma-Jayde

Muahahahaha
HSC
f3nr15 said:
You cannot establish relationships via technological mediums such as text messaging or the internet. A proper relationship allows you to at least directly talk to your partner and touch your partner
You don't have to be able to physically touch someone to have a relationship.
And phones and webcams are pretty good communication devices...

f3nr15 said:
ORLY ?

Get me a girfriend NOW
And dude. You have to come across with a likeable personality... Online and off.

Disease

Retro Rocket
HSC
My girlfriend of about 18 months now, I've known since pre-school because our families were friends. I didn't get to know her really until she started coming to my church though.

Lillycat

HSC
Met my bf through skating, he and his friends turned up for the sessions i was helping run, (im an artistic skater and hes speed) and yeh they seem to have heaps of fun. I had to tell them off for going too fast and mucked round with them heaps. We talked on the phone and he ended up asking me out! They are still around for the sessions, and make them heaps fun!

Kitty

chicken1989

HSC
hey just wondering if anyone is in my situation... i'm in year 11 and my bf is in yr 12 getting ready to do his hsc so i'm not gonna see much of him. and then he'll be heading off to uni 4 hours away... what to do???

Tegga

HSC
I was there lastt year my boy was in yr 12 and i was in yr 11. we spent time together when ever we could like every friday night. i some times went up to study with him.
Next year will be hard because of the distance between you. i found it best to talk a lot and even write him. you will have lots of problems, fights and may want to give it up but you cant. it will be very hard time for the both of you so stay strong and you will get through fine.

Me and my boy are now on oru 3 rd year and have never been closer.

Good luck to you both you will be fine if you stick together.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
I met my boyfriend when he was going out with a close friend of mine; I actually didn't like him at first, thought he was a bit of a knobjockey. BUT when we left school and my friend turned to drugs and they broke up, we became close friends and eventually one thing lead to another.

how romance, not.

loolee

HSC
Met mine at fwd's birthday party. The birthday guy was freagin forcing me to go to his party. I had to go to work that day, but he kept telling me to come because he would go back to overseas for goods so it was like his last party with his Aust friends. I ended up lying to my manager that I was sick. But nevertheless that lie was worth it....I met my guy and my bestfriend (girl). It was like fate meeting 2 people at the same day. And we've been 5 months....

Then, I found out later that my friend (the birthday guy) changed his mind to go back to overseas :mad1:

HSC
met my current boy at the town hall hotel through friends, but i had seen him around many many times years before because he used to work at utopia records and went to see the same bands i saw.
how? i just started talking to him randomly out of drunkenness.

lucky89

=)
HSC
through friends
my besty's boyfriends bestfriend is now my bf haha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)