How are 2007ers finding year 12? (1 Viewer)

Martyno1

oh hi
HSC
I have the worst feeling right now.. I was top of my class in prelim in every single exam for mathematics.. my first HSC exam today and I'm sure I got below 80%.. :(

~shinigami~

~Summer Song~
HSC
airie said:
Week...10?? o.0 That's the week after next, isn't it? No one at my school would come that week :p Anyway, my English assessment was on Tuesday. Pretty confused at first about how much should I write and...bleh. It was pretty short, just half an hour. Don't really wanna think back to it though <.<
Haha, after that assessment, nobody's going to come to school. :p

zangetsu.xo

BANGSAT LOOO
anywhere with a bowl of rice and chopsticks in han
HSC
i dont think anyone's coming in the last week.
unless they do extension jap and need to come in from 9-1 on monday to do catchup lessons because of the lessons missed while the teacher was in japan.
oh crap thats me too.
grrrrrrrrrrrrr...

nitnit

HSC
it's nearly the holidays.. and I have finished all my assessments!!

RELAXATION MODE! :wave:

Beege

HSC
great so far, my assessments so far have been superb:

Gen Maths - 82% (dont know rank yet, need to try and get in the 90's so I don't get scaled down like a bitch but i'm still very pleased with my result)

IPT - 88% 1/10 w00t! :) and this was a hard test with trial HSC/HSC style questions (average mark was 55%)

Business Studies - I reckon I aced my business report as I showed my pre written report to the teacher and he said I would get good marks for it then I just studied it and then wrote it word for word in the test with out any probs.

Software - Reckon I got a great result, theory was piss easy but the small practical part at the end screwed me over :headbang:

English - I have to write a journeys essay on monday, this is my weakest subject and I plan to get tutoring next year.

If I keep working hard as I have been lately I will get the result I want for sure.

Last edited:

airie

airie <3 avatars :)
HSC
Beege said:
great so far, my assessments so far have been superb:

Gen Maths - 82% (dont know rank yet, need to try and get in the 90's so I don't get scaled down like a bitch but i'm still very pleased with my result)

IPT - 88% 1/10 w00t! :) and this was a hard test with trial HSC/HSC style questions (average mark was 55%)

Business Studies - I reckon I aced my business report as I showed my pre written report to the teacher and he said I would get good marks for it then I just studied it and then wrote it word for word in the test with out any probs.

Software - Reckon I got a great result, theory was piss easy but the small practical part at the end screwed me over :headbang:

English - I have to write a journeys essay on monday, this is my weakest subject and I plan to get tutoring next year.

If I keep working hard as I have been lately I will get the result I want for sure.
Glad you're pleased with your results :D

~shinigami~

~Summer Song~
HSC
zangetsu.xo said:
i dont think anyone's coming in the last week.
unless they do extension jap and need to come in from 9-1 on monday to do catchup lessons because of the lessons missed while the teacher was in japan.
oh crap thats me too.
grrrrrrrrrrrrr...
omg that sounds like so much fun. :p

passion89

HSC
07ers, have fun in year 12 :)
Take it seriously but have a shitload of fun because it will be the most memorable year of your high school lives.

*chrissie*

HSC

omg you lucky people. ive got a physics assessment this friday! hand in assessment and test =( grrr... on the 3rd last day of school when every1 else (well most ppl) are already a few days into their hols! and then they're forcing us to come back to school after presentation day (awards... *yawn*) to listen to the young divas or some other such idol garbage - last yr it was guy sebastian (and sorry if ive offended any1 ... ) actually, i take that back. i really dislike them.

got 2u maths back which i really didnt do to well in. i got under grade ave when ive been in the top maths class the last 3 yrs or so. anyway, its not too bad cause i didnt study at all (whoops... kinda slipped my mind) and it will only count if i drop ext.2 which is highly unlikely anyway. i really dont want 3 u paper back though. i dont think i did too well...

07ers, have fun in year 12 :)
Take it seriously but have a shitload of fun because it will be the most memorable year of your high school lives.
oh and dont you worry, ill be having a shitload of fun anyway! yay!
cant wait till schoolies...

Beege

HSC
I got my software test back today and I got 68% (2/12) and the average was about 49%, the multiple choice and practical part screwed me over, aw well my rank is still good

Amy Lou

Academic
HSC
So happy, finished my last assignment and test today.
I got 89% in my worst subect too so that was a relief, I'll study on the holidays if I get time during all the relaxing I'll be doing.
we have one full week and four days left.

G

gaoOO

*chrissie* said:
really dont want 3 u paper back though. i dont think i did too well...
oh fuck. i just took a look at the solutions. I'd be lucky to get 70-80% on this one.
there goes the first maths assessment.

KirrynAlane

HSC
the workload is hectic!!! im seriously freaking out. it doesnt help that i just got a partime job this term too. im seriously feeling the heat!

arghhh!:eek:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)