How are you feeling today? (1 Viewer)

Therese98

HSC
Today I feel exhilarated! Isn't that a nice word and such a good one for the feeling?!

I am on holidays and at the BEACH!!!!!!!!!!!

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
Given the recent events

... How is everyone feeling ?

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
I'm not feeling a certain way, too many emotions going through me right now :spzz:

Speed6

Retired '16
HSC
N/A
What is up?
The recent deaths of the hostages, it hits you hard you know...even though I don't know them or have ever seen them, it's something that's close to your heart and right now everyone must be feeling the same.

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
The recent deaths of the hostages, it hits you hard you know...even though I don't know them or have ever seen them, it's something that's close to your heart and right now everyone must be feeling the same.
I know the feel bud. It's not a very nice feeling but I assure you it will go away :)

If not seek the help of a counsellor or talk to friends .PM me now if you want to :)

Speed6

Retired '16
HSC
N/A
I know the feel bud. It's not a very nice feeling but I assure you it will go away :)

If not seek the help of a counsellor or talk to friends .PM me now if you want to :)
Thank you for your kind words and assistance, these sorts of things should not defeat us and we must stay strong!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)