How are you studying this Holidays? (1 Viewer)

madharris

HSC
N/A
don't neglect your other subjects as well :p no matter how easy you think they my be :)

good luck guise :)

OMGITzJustin

HSC
N/A
madharris stop positing on hsc threads, I know the feeling is great looking back on hsc and what we've been through, but calm down a bit lol

O

Omed62

i plan on writing one essay a day to help me with my timing as well as completing Maths past papers.

what about you?
lol, I have trouble here. So when your writing practice essays, have you already wrote prepared essays for your Trial and your just using these to answer diffferent questions. If you are, then that is very effective, lol.

WHat type of papers do you practice, is it Trial or HSC papers. which one would be good for Trials for maths 2u and Ext 1. I struggle for these two subjects, how should I learn the concepts and what book explains both the prem and HSC conpecpts really well. Thanks,

Lul

HSC
lol, I have trouble here. So when your writing practice essays, have you already wrote prepared essays for your Trial and your just using these to answer diffferent questions. If you are, then that is very effective, lol.

WHat type of papers do you practice, is it Trial or HSC papers. which one would be good for Trials for maths 2u and Ext 1. I struggle for these two subjects, how should I learn the concepts and what book explains both the prem and HSC conpecpts really well. Thanks,
Mate, i suggest you start opening up your textbooks use a bit of common sense and....nah, just kidding. Just do HSC Papers, they will help you a lot.

albertcamus

HSC
^Just revise content consistently I guess and then about 2 weeks out from trials start doing multis/short answer/essays for eco and practice essays for histories in timed conditions.

Or just do these essays while revising content, works just as well.

BigBadBader

HSC
yeh i have my essays and creatives done and im just integrating them to answer different questions.

for all my subjects i use the CSSA past papers, coz they are harder.

advice for any maths subject, just do past papers, there will be a point when you will know what the answer is before you look at the question.

skyscraper

Goin Up
HSC
Your almost done guys, few more months and freedom ;)
DO past papers, record yourself speaking notes out loud and listen to them (that helped me), and listening to wordless music can help with studying too for focus (search epic music compilation)

Kill it guys :D

Menomaths

Exaı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸lted Member
HSC
Your almost done guys, few more months and freedom ;)
DO past papers, record yourself speaking notes out loud and listen to them (that helped me), and listening to wordless music can help with studying too for focus (search epic music compilation)

Kill it guys :D
Hmm....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)