how awesome is CUE!? (1 Viewer)

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
i've just realised that i love cue clothes, everything in store right now is on my wish list, especially the grey pinnie-thing...

but i am sooo poor!

anyone else noticed how much cue kicks ass this season?

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
sikeveo said:
isn't cue like supre in terms of class?

hah no, much of cue is stuff which could be worn to workinn an office
targets a different age group ie they do not make hipsters

Bunny04

VIVE LA FRANCE
Well for starters, Australia, NSW, Sydney- and fin
HSC
Hahahah like Supre? Definatley not.. very expensive!
I like some of Cue's stuff. I won a gift voucher from chatswood chase last year for Cue, and got this really nice jacket for gigs and stuff ^.^ Although I probably wouldn't shop there without a gift voucher :p Steep some of their stuff!

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
i know, usually i wouldnt even step inside cue, but this season every single item is really well designed and classy. i think they must have a new designer or something.

i want a gift voucher. i can't afford anything! :burn:

kaylz

HSC
yeah I know! I was in Myer last night and I kept seeing things that I was like woah I'd wear that, and *shock horror* were by Cue. They must have new designers.

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
kaylz said:
yeah I know! I was in Myer last night and I kept seeing things that I was like woah I'd wear that, and *shock horror* were by Cue. They must have new designers.
at the sale? i was there too, til 11.45! i literally shopped til i dropped, and fell asleep on the train home and missed my station...

HSC
N/A
Mum buys a lot from Cue... when she's on a "spree" (she's normally really stingy) I'll try to sneak stuff in as well ;)

They do make some really nice stuff sometimes... their corperate is nice (if you're into that) but they normally have something really cool each season,

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
kahlilouise said:
Cue is like Alannah Hill - too old for me.
Alannah Hill is actually very wearable, as long as you only wear her clothes one at a time. the women who work there all look like high class whores...in a good way ;)

kaylz

HSC
AlleyCat said:
at the sale? i was there too, til 11.45! i literally shopped til i dropped, and fell asleep on the train home and missed my station...
agh it was so exhausting. I waited in line for the changing room for like eleven years? Roughly. Anyway, yeah. I went looking for jeans and gave up - ended up finding some at Glue... Myer was just TOO BUSY! I was surprised to see that pretty much everything was on sale - even Chloe stuff.

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
kaylz said:
agh it was so exhausting. I waited in line for the changing room for like eleven years? Roughly. Anyway, yeah. I went looking for jeans and gave up - ended up finding some at Glue... Myer was just TOO BUSY! I was surprised to see that pretty much everything was on sale - even Chloe stuff.
i know, but if you know your general size its easier. i bought estee lauder perfume, a cute pinafore, a winter coat, lots of undies sets and 6 pairs of stockings. and there goes all my money...

ishq

brown?
HSC
Ah! Love Cue!
Their Corporates are REALLY good! (Especially the Pant-Suits)

This season's pencil skirts are soooooo pretty :D

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
I only wear the corporate gear from Cue. Their 'normal' clothes dont really appeal to me (except a few of their dresses).

Apart from that, it is way too expensive for stuff made in China, so I always wait for the sales (poor uni student that I am :()

Lennie

Looked @ CUE today for the first time after seeing this thread...

All I have to say is this:

Damn you Alley. There goes this weeks paycheck :'(

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
EnterNameHere said:
Looked @ CUE today for the first time after seeing this thread...

All I have to say is this:

Damn you Alley. There goes this weeks paycheck :'(
yes...my minions.
what did you buy? do tell!

enternamehere, i think we are soul mates.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
my mum loves cue...every saturday when we go to towers we alwayz go to Cue..and my mum alwayz buys something new...shes obsessed with that shop...and yeh the fashion there is cool this season...like it is most seasons :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)