How Bad is the HSC stress for you? (1 Viewer)

hairspray

HSC
im chillin.

0.1/10

how can u stress over the hsc?

how then, do u think u will cope later in life, we u have a job, with real deadlines and demands that must be met?
The stress is more due to waiting to do the exam... if all my exams were crammed into 1 week like the trials, there would be no stress at all.

KokoNut

HSC
9-10,cos i thought i failed my two extension maths exams, i felt i was too stupid to waste too many time doing past papers but still couldn't get a good result=)
i've got my cbs and physics left..

MonkeyD12345678

HSC
I got so stressed I punched my TV screen, cut open my writing hand and then punched my cat in the gut with my hand that had multiple shards of glass sticking out of it.

I do not care that my cat is dead, I am more worried about the HSC.

electrolysis

congenital schmuck
HSC
Not stressed much anymore, only phys&chem&eco left, all my strongest subjects :)

TannouB

HSC
i got so stressed i punched my tv screen, cut open my writing hand and then punched my cat in the gut with my hand that had multiple shards of glass sticking out of it.

I do not care that my cat is dead, i am more worried about the hsc.
lol

boxhunter91

HSC
Look you either have studied or you havnt.
Im not stressed i just get nervous in anxiety..
Just think bout knocking each exam off and it will be over.
6 hours to go of tests and im done.

itszen

HSC
same...i only need an ATAR of 79 but i got dux and everyone expects me to get well over 90 so i'm feeling the pressure of expectations
wait. so you get dux of the year BEFORE you do the hsc? how do you get the dux anyways?

shady145

Banned
HSC
i think something wrong with me... it doesnt feel like the HSC is on, its just like i'm sitting a random test that doesnt matter...

HSC
wait. so you get dux of the year BEFORE you do the hsc? how do you get the dux anyways?
It goes on ranks, assessment marks, marks beween each rank and difficulty of subjects...it's a stupid system i know...wish i never got dux

Michaelmoo

cbff...
HSC
10 after yesterdays 3 unit exam.

No joke, this isn't an exageration.

itszen

HSC
It goes on ranks, assessment marks, marks beween each rank and difficulty of subjects...it's a stupid system i know...wish i never got dux
Wow. Heeeeeeey! Getting dux is a dream for me literally ! Besides they wont be able to know your atar anyways .Congrats on being dux. =]

HSC
now i just don't see the whole point of stressing out, it just depends on the situation that people are under, whether its anxiety or the lack of support from teachers. But overall just do your 100% best and just accept whatever you receive.

imalda

HSC
was 10 before the exams started but is now lik 3-4 since it didnt live up to hype. its not easy but do-able. oh and the fact that i only have one exam left. but it'll prob go up to a 5 or 6, maybe a 7 right before the actual exam, since its an exam and the fact its chem and i suck at it XD

Rosalily

HSC
Exactly. There are people in selective schools crying over their math exam paper all in hopes of getting an ATAR over 99.. If they do get that ATAR, good on them - but they will never be able to cope with the demands of life and I feel sorry for them for that. At this age you need to be able to handle things without crying and becoming an emotional wreck..
The thing is that although the HSC may seem unworthy of stress to you for a lot of people in selective schools it is. I go to a selective school (and its never been a problem with me) but i see so many girls who started at coaching colleges when they were 3 and ever since that have been working to do medicine at UNSW or law at USYD. Some people come from a background where they would feel ashamed if they got under 99. So you can forgive them for getting a little stressed and i'm pretty sure that after growing up like that they can handle anything.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)