How big are peoples portfolioz getting? (1 Viewer)

driaxx

HSC
mine's like 4 A3 portfolio's already...I'm up to development...there's so much left :(

Our teacher pushes us to do HEAPS so we don't miss out on anything...good in the long run i guess but it's honestly killing me! I haven't even done any sketches yet! I'm doing like 15 seperate things that you can break down in sketches, prototypes and experiments. Two weeks isn't enough to do this along with other assignments and study notes i need to catch up on!

kara42

HSC
mine's like 4 A3 portfolio's already...I'm up to development...there's so much left :(

Our teacher pushes us to do HEAPS so we don't miss out on anything...good in the long run i guess but it's honestly killing me! I haven't even done any sketches yet! I'm doing like 15 seperate things that you can break down in sketches, prototypes and experiments. Two weeks isn't enough to do this along with other assignments and study notes i need to catch up on!
When you say that it's already 4 "portfolios", what exactly do you mean by that? Like, what is it in? Thanks.

sambarker

HSC
To all those people saying they have 3 full A3 binders or whatever

the markers only have 20 mins

they wont be able to effectively look at it all in that amount of time

Make it concise get to the point, it will go down a hell of a lot better

theundefined

HSC
mines about 300 a4, without anything like surveys and research notes i guess, lol the important sketches wer in ther about 20 a4? but the rest were in my other two folders which was my a3, proper sketches, and my a4 apendices

akataylor

HSC
N/A
I wonder if we were just more prepared this year, or no-one was dumb enough to sit on BOS while they were supposed to be finishing their MDP's.

MichaelBrewster

HSC
While there is no consensus answer, there is a reasonable range for the ideal number of stocks to hold in a portfolio: for investors in the United States, the number is about 20 to 30 stocks.

fullstop360.com/logo-design/hotel

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)