How big is it?? (1 Viewer)

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Guess what, I got published in a newspaper woo hoo! Sorry, just had to tell someone!!!! So if any of you UTS people are bored on campus, go to level 5 on Bon Marche and grab yourself an issue of The Point.... there is an especially intriguing article on Parking Meters in Glebe on page 7 lol.

Sorry, but I'm all excited! Plus I've finished first semester and I'm now on holidays! Double woo hoo!!!

Jinglebell

HSC
Go Ash!! you're published!!! *goofy congratulatory dance*

I'll have to try to remember to grab a copy tomorrow, before I join you in seven odd weeks of holiday joy:D

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Congratulations! :)

If I need to visit your building for something while I study I'll definitely take a look.

blue_lemonade

Originally posted by Beaky
Plus we have cool random people off the streets who interuppt our lectures...
are you talking about that guy who walked into the accounting for business lecture? i heard about that...lol...i wish i was there...

DrDong

HSC
N/A
UTS is mad, ease of access to nearly anything in the city. I would say they lecturers are pretty cool people compared to other uni's. As seen on open days as such.

After class, go for a few rounds of beer at the 2 bars which are always filled with alcoholics and desperate people who want to get laid. lol discard the last bit.

Just be thankful that most of the buildings are all close together. compared to usyd, arhh thats like catching a bus to your next class. big campuses are a waste of time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)