How can I really study for these subjects? (1 Viewer)

lightingbolt

HSC
N/A
Hey guys, I do the following subjects;

How can I really study for these subjects, there is only 6 months left till the HSC. For sciences, how can you remember all the information for HSC? How can you manage your time for each subject?

I am not really sure, which subject to drop either Studies of religion 1u and Mathex Ext 2, so I can concentrate on my other subjects? I really need to achieve above 98+ ATAR and a good Umat score to get into medicine, but I am not sure which subject to drop maths ext 2 or Sor 1u?

I do the following subjects:

1. English Advanced
2. Chemistry
3. Biology
4. Maths Ext 1
5. Math Ext 2
6. SOR 1U

I don't really know how to study for maths ext 2, if I keep it and how should I prepare for each exam for maths ext 2?

Thanks

jamesischool

Forum Lurker
HSC
Uni Grad
past papers all day for maths
bio/chem you need to know your syllabus and have dot points summaries for each point. english practice writing papers are the best way to go i believe

planino

HSC
For sciences, memorise chunks and then do questions, it should take the pain out of memorisation :) However, since they still contain plenty of concepts, make you understand them + iron out any doubts + do questions rather then roting it (otherwise adios to your HSC)

Ah yeah, and past papers for maths. Wide reading for english can help you express yourself better (it's fun too, believe it or not when I tried it out for like a week :p )

MissyL

HSC
Buy the 4unit terry lee maths book if you want to study for maths ext 2 :)

lightingbolt

HSC
N/A
Buy the 4unit terry lee maths book if you want to study for maths ext 2 :)
lol, are you serious, I am dropping maths ext 2, in my first exam , i got 30/100, so I am stressed and don't know if still achieve a band 6 in maths ext 2?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)