How come the roosters are allowed to cheat? (1 Viewer)

Random_87

HSC
N/A
I like [size=+5]COVELL[/size] !!!!

my god.... we're ruining all these threads.... :) ohwell, thats what happens in the off season...

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
kimi said:
Yes. Well. Dnt you support the Eels.
no i dont, apparently im a bandwagon supporter and i support the tigers, the eels logo and text in my signature is just to trick people...

of course i do stupid, i just said i was bored.

wuddie

Black by Demand
HSC
I am no fan of the roosters and it does make me wonder how the fuck they fit those players under the salary cap - and karma to them with a huge injury toll this year. but look, if they breached the cap, you would hear gallop whinging about it on the front page of the newspaper.

i think what they have done is spent every cent on 1st grade players - anasta, finch, minichello, roberts, morley, harrison (god they have a pretty good team on paper) and left nothing for reserve grades in case shit like this year happens.

another thing is maybe all the good players have come together in one team, sacrificing a bit of money, hope to win the cup. harrison would have got 500k if he stayed at souths.

and bookie, i doubt they paid 700k+ for anasta, who the fuck would do that? even andrew johns is only 800k + sponsorship.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
wuddie said:
I am no fan of the roosters and it does make me wonder how the fuck they fit those players under the salary cap - and karma to them with a huge injury toll this year. but look, if they breached the cap, you would hear gallop whinging about it on the front page of the newspaper.

i think what they have done is spent every cent on 1st grade players - anasta, finch, minichello, roberts, morley, harrison (god they have a pretty good team on paper) and left nothing for reserve grades in case shit like this year happens.

another thing is maybe all the good players have come together in one team, sacrificing a bit of money, hope to win the cup. harrison would have got 500k if he stayed at souths.

and bookie, i doubt they paid 700k+ for anasta, who the fuck would do that? even andrew johns is only 800k + sponsorship.
if the roosters have cheated the salary cap, which we haven't since we've lost alot of our team since winning in 2002, why the fuck would going so badly this year be karma?

wuddie

Black by Demand
HSC
loz - it'd be karma because you guys cheat (which you claim you haven't), and still losing so badly. i say just ditch and support a decent team, like the dragons

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
wuddie said:
loz - it'd be karma because you guys cheat (which you claim you haven't), and still losing so badly. i say just ditch and support a decent team, like the dragons
do you have proof that we cheat the salary cap? if so, i'd like to see it. and if the dragons were a decent team, which they're not thanks to their amazing choking ability, i'm sure we would have seen you make the 2006 grand final. alas, you did not so please, stfu.

redom

HSC
Firstly....my most hated team is the roosters.....but i dont think they cheat!!....
A team that cheats....would honestly do better then 14th on the ladder!! (HAHA SUK DIN ROOSTERS)....but anywhooo CONGRATULATIONS BRONCOS:D:D:D:D WOOOTTTTTTTT:D....and if u want a team to accuse of 'cheating'? wouldnt dragons or broncos be better of?....look at their roster!!....especially the broncos one...A TEAM OF BRILLIANCE:D:D:D.......but not cheaters:)...........

ANYWAY...ROOSTERS are APPALING...they make me sick!!!

and BRONCOS RULE:D:D

PREMIERS OF 2006....!!

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
redom said:
Firstly....my most hated team is the roosters.....but i dont think they cheat!!....
A team that cheats....would honestly do better then 14th on the ladder!! (HAHA SUK DIN ROOSTERS)....but anywhooo CONGRATULATIONS BRONCOS:D:D:D:D WOOOTTTTTTTT:D....and if u want a team to accuse of 'cheating'? wouldnt dragons or broncos be better of?....look at their roster!!....especially the broncos one...A TEAM OF BRILLIANCE:D:D:D.......but not cheaters:)...........

ANYWAY...ROOSTERS are APPALING...they make me sick!!!

and BRONCOS RULE:D:D

PREMIERS OF 2006....!!
your typing makes me sick.

wuddie

Black by Demand
HSC
remind me, where did the roosters finish? with all their mighty chooks, they didn't even make the top 8, let alone the prelims, HA! and you blamed stuart, just because the salary cap isnt big enough for you. so dont even get started with me about the dragons choking, because the roosters didnt even get a chance to choke - so choke on this! maybe you can sell anasta and buy a premiership instead, like you did in 2002 (when the dogs could have won)

PS dragons were outclasses, didnt choke

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
wuddie said:
remind me, where did the roosters finish? with all their mighty chooks, they didn't even make the top 8, let alone the prelims, HA! and you blamed stuart, just because the salary cap isnt big enough for you. so dont even get started with me about the dragons choking, because the roosters didnt even get a chance to choke - so choke on this! maybe you can sell anasta and buy a premiership instead, like you did in 2002 (when the dogs could have won)

PS dragons were outclasses, didnt choke
you're right, we didn't get there because our team didn't deserve to. you guys had all the players, all the talent and yet you failed to perform. i can accept the fact my team absolutely sucked this year, i'm a fan and i had to sit through all our miserable performances, but if you're in hardly any position to throw stones. imo, we have bought well this year and with a fresh start hopefully we can become an NRL threat again. so tell me, where is this proof that roosters are cheating the cap?

wuddie

Black by Demand
HSC
honey, you dont get it do you? if it is proven then we wouldn't have this thread. the point is that i think roosters are over the cap because they have bought too many players when they were in their prime (not their fault they've lost their form since going to the roosters, who wouldnt), hence i think they are over the cap. now read all that i've written again, and find me where i've said 'the roosters must have cheated'. you're blind as well stubborn...

Templar

P vs NP
HSC
wuddie said:
honey, you dont get it do you? if it is proven then we wouldn't have this thread. the point is that i think roosters are over the cap because they have bought too many players when they were in their prime (not their fault they've lost their form since going to the roosters, who wouldnt), hence i think they are over the cap. now read all that i've written again, and find me where i've said 'the roosters must have cheated'. you're blind as well stubborn...
I hope you, as well as all the other people who think Roosters cheat the salary cap, do not pursue a career in law.

"I think he committed that crime! There's no evidence, but I'm pretty sure he seems like the type that did it."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)