How come the roosters are allowed to cheat? (1 Viewer)

wuddie

Black by Demand
HSC
loz mate, just because bogan backed you up once, doesn't mean you have to jump on his side on every chance

go wonga, you tell him

wonga2046

HSC
haha much <3 to u 2 robbywilliams05

and yeh this has gotten stupid .. so fuck it
loz congrats on u for putting up with wuddie, in real life its about 10x worse

and brogan .. i seriously duno wat to say .. but think about wat u say or type or watever .. u dig a grave for urself .. being 20 and still calling people retards while sarcastically calling others mature aint exactly intelligent either. im only tryin to support a close mate cuz i know who he is in real life and he aint a sadcunt.

Last edited:

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
Omg. Loz #1, are you also on the People's Wall? Cos i swear i think i know who you are from there.

TO ALL YOU OTHER CUNTS> PLEASE DIE. YOURE WASTING MY OXYGEN.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
kimi said:
Omg. Loz #1, are you also on the People's Wall? Cos i swear i think i know who you are from there.

TO ALL YOU OTHER CUNTS> PLEASE DIE. YOURE WASTING MY OXYGEN.
Yah, are you? I've been a Wallster for years and years now.

wonga2046

HSC
he didnt say shit, he even told me to just leave it after the rooster argument was settled. but u had to be all e-thug and start acting high and mighty calling people shit while calling this ur country.

like i said, reconsider wat u tell others cuz u aint exactly living up to ur own standards. and its natural for any friend to defend their mates.
'if u had any friends then u would know how it is' - i would mean that but i dont want this to continue. lataz :sleep:

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
wuddie said:
loz mate, just because bogan backed you up once, doesn't mean you have to jump on his side on every chance

go wonga, you tell him
Bhahahahaha. You cant defend yourself so you got a friend to come and defend you. Thats just hilarious, dude. Keep it up. I see great things coming your way. Not to mention, i had already closed this thread a while ago for owning Bookie anyway. I think its time you people just shut up and stop whinging.

We cant help we're awesome.

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
Loz#1 said:
Yah, are you? I've been a Wallster for years and years now.
Yeah, i go to the Wall for motivation when i feel like pouring outbursts of BRETT FINCH HATRED.

womga2046 said:
he didnt say shit, he even told me to just leave it after the rooster argument was settled. but u had to be all e-thug and start acting high and mighty calling people shit while calling this ur country.

like i said, reconsider wat u tell others cuz u aint exactly living up to ur own standards. and its natural for any friend to defend their mates.
'if u had any friends then u would know how it is' - i would mean that but i dont want this to continue. lataz
Hahahahaha. I dont get my friends to fight my fights. I fight my own fights. What a pussy.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
kimi said:
Yeah, i go to the Wall for motivation when i feel like pouring outbursts of BRETT FINCH HATRED.
you have to tell me who you are!

Random_87

HSC
N/A
Woah, this thread is outta control. Its just a big argument over nothing.

If you guys all new brogan better you would know that he calls alot of people sad cunts, even people he likes. Its just the way he is. It may not be the right way to talk to people but everyone is different.

Anyway, arguments on the net solve nothing so i think you should all chill and have a cup of tea or something.

And kimi, way to get tooshie. You werent even needed in that argument

Random_87

HSC
N/A
I dont feel i was getting into the argument, just trying to explain something. I didnt offend anyone did I?

And incase you didnt know Loz#1 Kimi is a friend of mine and im sure she knows i wasnt starting anything with her.

So Aye Ya!

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
well, she's a roosters fan so she was needed!

anyway, i believe this argument is overrr.

Random_87

HSC
N/A
Over with added r's?

Wow! it really is over.

You have made a valuable point

see you in the fall people

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
Random_87 said:
I dont feel i was getting into the argument, just trying to explain something. I didnt offend anyone did I?

And incase you didnt know Loz#1 Kimi is a friend of mine and im sure she knows i wasnt starting anything with her.

So Aye Ya!
No we're not :s

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)