How come there are no "white" clubs/organisations at uni? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ascentyx

HSC
the idea of a racial discriminatory club is pretty stupid. lol most of the clubs let anyone in anyways (the chinese society guy was trying to get me to join and i'm white as :devil:)

darkcounty

thas unaustralian... hic
HSC
this is australia...they should learn english...and it is exclusive to chinese...therefore it is racist...as an all "australian" club would be...
Fail, ethnicities are not the same as races. At most, it would be considered ethnocentric.

X

xeuyrawp

thommy said:
I don't understand, there are Asian clubs at uni, like the Asian Christian club. I don't see a white Christian club. Why the double standard? Is discrimination against whites okay, but not okay against asians?
Ah, for fuck's sake. How many times do I need to tell you to stop making stupid threads?

The Chinese/Korean/whatever clubs are there because they are minorities. Clubs and socs are essentially for minorities: People who play a sport, people who like an activity, people of x race/religion/sexuality/whatever.

If you go to Oxford, you could join the Australian Club - obviously there isn't one here because the whole fucking uni is an Australian Club. As for having a "white" club; AFAIK, none of the clubs on-campus are related to race; they're usually related to cultures, nationalities, religions, etc.

Grow up and stop wasting all our time. Edit: You have a year-long ban to think about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)