How crap is Australian Idol?? (1 Viewer)

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Originally posted by psycho_mushy
Loz will u pleae just treat me normally ? :wave:
Don't you get it? Spam your life away in the NS section, but don't come here pasting your bullshit opinions just for post count. Grow up and maybe you might earn some respect.

Fry

just because people watch Australian Idol doesnt mean they're fans. i only watch it because there's nothing else good on tv these days. Australian Idol really, truly sucks. bring back Gilmore Girls!! im sooo sick of all these reality and reno shows

Last edited:

Fry

well there isnt. let's see rugby league, 60 minutes or Idol? i think ill go with Idol.

i think that this whole Cosima pulling out of Idol thing was done for the shock factor - just to create controversy and boost up the ratings. same thing that happened with Belinda pulling out of BB. now they're going to start putting it in the history books as 'Cosima, the first contestant in the world to ever pull out of Idol'. hardest decision of her life? oh puh-lease. there are many ways to get a record deal and just because she pulled out, it doesnt mean her career is over. she acted as if she was going to win the competition. everybody knows that she wouldnt make it through to the final 2 anyway.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
I haven't really been watching Idol, but I have to agree with Fry, it very well could have been done for shock. But then I have to ask, do they think that will attract more viewers?

psycho_mushy

HSC
isn't cosima the one who dress's like a 16 year old when she's like 32?

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
shannon is NOT better than cosima

and she had to leave, her voice is more important, but she has the publicity now so she'll have a record deal

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
can't wait till sunday

crazy in love + the new single + yay!

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
they are heaps better than postars

i LOVE the single, it's great

i didn't think guy did a great job on crazy in love but everyone there seemed to enjoy it
and guy is the best!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)