How datable is a guy who is... (1 Viewer)

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
If matchmaking was actually encouraged, it would result in undesirables joining for it such as pedophiles or even worse, more gays.

xtina.gyl

HSC
SipSip said:
Fortunately not me; been in a very happy relationship for almost 2 years now; and want to keep it going.

Unfortunate part is that this friend has been a friend since yr 1; which is why i'm asking...btw, he did find someone he liked and liked him back but didn't go ahead because of the fact that she wasn't Christian...is it really that important? I've heard that it is, but not being a Christian I can't understand...
he sounds a tad UNdatable! i mean he wont go out with someone cause they're not christian!? what the?? i duno

Providence.

Banned
HSC
N/A
xtina.gyl said:
he sounds a tad UNdatable! i mean he wont go out with someone cause they're not christian!? what the?? i duno
Be a Christian and go to holy heaven or be stuck in lame limbo.

Providence.

Banned
HSC
N/A
Captain Gh3y said:
the pope recently abolished limbo :D
The pope is a much lower authority than God and is considered obsolete and is a dreamer.
Rather that strike him down with a lethal beam of high-energy photons for holy treason, he spares this pitiful presence like everyone else in the universe, for the Destiny testament applies.
Abolishing limbo defeats the purpose of encouraging non-religious individuals to become Christians and go to heaven.
I am God's messenger and I am kept with up to date information from God itself to deliver to mortals.

Jon73

human dick-tionary
HSC
10. makes a thread on BOS trying to pick up girls h4x0rz!!11!!!!11!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)