How datable is a guy who is... (1 Viewer)

Stevo.

no more talk
HSC
Depends what 'god' and how you define that 'god'. Whether 'god' is personified as an 'entity' or being or whether he is a omnipresence cosmic force.

Cookie182

Individui Superiore
HSC
N/A
Stevo. said:
Depends what 'god' and how you define that 'god'. Whether 'god' is personified as an 'entity' or being or whether he is a omnipresence cosmic force.
all i was basically meaning was that u believe in a creation entity- he doesnt have a specific name or belong to any following or faith ie chrisitanity, jew, muslim

and frankly that is as far as ur belief goes. U dont deny the existance or possibility of a god, but u dont care enough to go any further

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
It makes you an indecisive idiot.

Cookie182

Individui Superiore
HSC
N/A
jumb said:
It makes you an indecisive idiot.
fair enough i wont argue as ur right

im about about as indecisive with religion as i was with my UAC preferences. I just wanna know, with religion is there a deadline when main round offers close?? Cause fuck i cant make my mind up

aquarian_jen

HSC
N/A
Believing that god/gods exist is called theism. One god = monotheistic, more than one god = polytheistic.

At the moment, you are agnostic (aka, unsure or believing that it is impossible to know so there is no point deciding).

(Oh, and agnosticism is generally regarded as a cop out from exploring and thinking for yourself)

Stevo.

no more talk
HSC
No it's not you absolutionist. Everything is black and white to you fuckers.

Cookie182

Individui Superiore
HSC
N/A
aquarian_jen said:
(Oh, and agnosticism is generally regarded as a cop out from exploring and thinking for yourself)
so in other words your criticising me from "sitting on the fence". But surely u must udnerstand im only 18. Up to the age of prob 15, what kid even thinks of religion. Even now, ive always been busy enough- finishing HSC, studying, working part-time, worrying about uni preferences- dont u see that a lot of people dont have time to 'explore' something which really doesnt help u put petrol in your car or further u in a career.

Im not criticising religion, but what i was more or less saying above is there a deadline u have to decide? Do i have to have already made my mind up. Cant someone technically just convert to a religon on their deathbed and 'god' will embrace them?

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
Cookie182 said:
all i was basically meaning was that u believe in a creation entity- he doesnt have a specific name or belong to any following or faith ie chrisitanity, jew, muslim

and frankly that is as far as ur belief goes. U dont deny the existance or possibility of a god, but u dont care enough to go any further
deism = god created the universe but doesn't give a shit about us

maybe that's what ur looking for? :D

Cookie182

Individui Superiore
HSC
N/A
Stevo. said:
Don't do that. THAT is selling out.
lol hey i never actually said i was specifically talking about myself here

im just giving examples of how different ppl can percieve religion

one thing that pisses me off about the christian-obsessed on here is how they claim man's purpose in life is too embrace christ. Based on that analogy, did the millions of humans in the ancient world who lived B.C fulfil their purpose on this earth?

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
aquarian_jen said:
Believing that god/gods exist is called theism. One god = monotheistic, more than one god = polytheistic.

At the moment, you are agnostic (aka, unsure or believing that it is impossible to know so there is no point deciding).

that's a bit rude.

I probably have 300 posts in the "Does God Exist" thread.
I have probably made THE MOST threads concerning spirituality in the last 4 years.
80% of the time I identified myself as an agnostic, but was constantly searching.

I don't understand how agnosticism must equate to the fact that we're not exploring or thinking for ourselves??

Because apparently you had to have already made a decision or identified your beliefs to be exploring??

Last edited:

Cookie182

Individui Superiore
HSC
N/A
Captain Gh3y said:
deism = god created the universe but doesn't give a shit about us

maybe that's what ur looking for? :D
hmm possibly not sure. Maybe i will jsut create my own religion, everyone else seems too. Thats the hilarious thing, with even the mainstream religions. In the end, they were just created by sum1 who got a following and it nevertheless spread. U can be spiritual without follwoing any religion i believe. In the end all a religion is is a collection of the fathoms of the human imagination, hardened into dogma through the aid of time.

Cookie182

Individui Superiore
HSC
N/A
ur_inner_child said:
that's a bit rude.

I probably have 300 posts in the "Does God Exist" thread.
I have probably made THE MOST threads concerning spirituality in the last 4 years.
80% of the time I identified myself as an agnostic, but was constantly searching.

I don't understand how agnosticism must equate to the fact that we're not exploring or thinking for ourselves??
thats a great point. Im like you, im not saying i beleive in nothing at all, but i dont currently fidn that any religion and all its stupid rules defines my spirtituality.

Religions come and go throughout history. Can the we look at the ancient egyptians and say that their beliefs were false, even though they were polythiestic and believed in quite an imaginary afterlife?

New religions will be created in the future. How can we be sure that the """RIGHT""" religion has even been created yet????

Stevo.

no more talk
HSC
That's why the Does God Exist? thread is so important. Alot of us through that thread had had our ideas challenged or reaffirmed, whatever it was.

Epic_Postings

lol wut?
HSC
O Hai Guise I was just wondering how datable my 'friend' is as well lol

I'll just list a few things about him:

1. Motivated
2. intelligent
3. charismatic
4. outgoing
5. friendly
6. fun & funny
7. goes to good uni
8. pretty much set to become an Investment Banker
9. romantic
10. bit of a ladies man
11. spontaneous
12. fit and goes to the gym (sexy body)
13. can fuck for 8 hours no problem
14. not needy
15. drives a Chrysler 300c
16. worldly
17. ridiculously good looking
18. dependable
19. stylish
20. wear good clothes and takes care of appearance
21. don't do drugs or smoke
22. monogamous but can adapt to polygynous lifestyle should his partner wishes so, as long as he's the only male
23. not a devout christian
24. very moral and upstanding person

*EDIT* forgot one important point

25. sports massive package.

datable?

Last edited:

Belmoral

HSC
oh hai guise, i know a guy who's

1. 5'9
2.perfect build
3.know how to party
4.good dancer
5.wavey brown hair
6.deep blue eyes
7.unblemished, beautiful skin, great smile
8.charming
9.funny
10.a gun in bed
11.6inch wang

if u ever wanna hook up for some fun, call me on 0424 444 434

Epic_Postings

lol wut?
HSC
Belmoral said:
oh hai guise, i know a guy who's

1. 5'9
2.perfect build
3.know how to party
4.good dancer
5.wavey brown hair
6.deep blue eyes
7.unblemished, beautiful skin, great smile
8.charming
9.funny
10.a gun in bed
11.6inch wang

if u ever wanna hook up for some fun, call me on 0424 444 434
11.6 inch wang. Sounds datable

hiphophooray123 said:
how dateable is my friend:

1. shit
Is it a he or a she?

DeathB4Life

Bánned
HSC
aquarian_jen said:
Oh, and agnosticism is generally regarded as a cop out from exploring and thinking for yourself
as opposed to being religious and thinking what others tell you to.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)