How did everyone go in their proposal? (1 Viewer)

GemmaHavok

Suck my kiss
two floors down getting high in the backroom
HSC
I can't remeber what I got... but I will say I wasn't pleased! That's mostly because my teacher is a fucking retard! I ask her "do we have to go into detail about our story?" and she says "No, just a brief outline" So I give her a brief outline and she says, I would've gone better if I gave more detail about the story!!!

I hate her...

hotcocoababe

Sexiest BoS Member
I'm up there.... somewhere... gently floating abou
HSC
argh you guys are lucky.... my proposal is due tomorrow :S stress attack! had completely forgotten about it until a week ago... and have been so busy since, that its only tonight that i have a had a chance to sit down and even contemplate it - let alone complete it! hopefully i'll go as well as everybody here seems to have done. our teacher is hopeless, i didnt even have any idea on what i was supposed to do until i found this site.... had no idea about the format until i found the example in one of these threads! (thankyou SOOOOO much to whoever put that on - i cant remember who it was now - but youre an angle, honestly!)
so guys, wish me all luck!!!!! :p

Grey Council

Legend
HSC
whaa? how can you not get full marks? just do what the teacher requires you to do. its a proposal, you are telling them what you plan to do.

hrmph, maybe its just my school. I got full marks, alongside like 45ish of the 50ish students doing 4u english.

we were given a list of things we had to cover, and we were assessed on how much we DID cover and how intelligently we covered it (ie, expressed ourselves well using long words etc etc lol).

i dunno, it won't make a difference in the end. Its internal anyway, you can't really compare between schools.

fuckfoot

has no soul
HSC
Originally posted by Grey Council
I got full marks, alongside like 45ish of the 50ish students doing 4u english.
a perfectly good reason why the second assessment means more than the first

forty five is a lot of kids to be getting full marks, i've never heard of anything like that before

J

jhakka

I got 8/10. Lost marks on proposed research methods or something.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
I did terribly but...

I got 7/15 for my proposal, which is a C-. I'm not sure whether they marked it harsh or I just plain don't belong there but I did so wonderfully last year when we had a similar assessment in extension english 1 over a span of a term. Highest mark in the class, but I guess it's not the same.

My teacher says there are a lot of turn arounds. There is still hope. So if you got disappointed with your mark, don't lose your motivation and keep going. If they haven't spoken to you about possibly dropping the course, I don't think you should be worried.

I'm staying with this course and shall blow their minds when I hit my viva voce!!!

~*~stef

elmostar

hey. i only got 15.5/20. this is really bad huh? i came 4th.....bad bit is there is only 4 people in my class.the other marks were 16,16.5 and 18.It was a night before job though so its my own fault.i just feel like i have stuffed it all up because thats the part that i could have got good marks in!honestly my life hates me.

skittlebrau

9.5/10, as did most of my class. I think as long as we knew what we were going on about our teacher gave us the marks simply to avoid disappointment. Kinda cheapens the whole idea of getting great marks though.

sigh

HSC
I ended up with a 6/10... wasn't happy, but it was the final factor in me dropping extension english two. the teacher kind of screwed us around a lot with this assessment, but also my so called 'friends' in the class screwed me over too when i needed help, so in the end i jsut decided to drop it. i think my mark was possibly the lowest in the class :S but maybe not *shrugs*

TRUZ

i got 6.5/10 watta rort!!!! dammit i dunno.....i tried...i guess i didnt have very convincing sources and planning..ah well...just try better next time

korry

HSC
N/A
13.5/15 i guess it was alright...but the teachers marked nicely..everyone got in the top two ranges

Last edited:

Llyrai

My Beast?? 48/50 !!!
HSC
8/10
Heavily dissapointed, and dont think im one of them people who are smart ass bastards who say a high mark isnt good enough. I mean, i always thought that if the time came, then i would really try hard and i could score the marks easily. Well the time came, i didnt. Spent so much time on it too....

The only other student in my class spent one night on it, and got the same mark...dissapointing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)