How Did Everyone Go ????? (1 Viewer)

hubbamad

HSC
yeh i didn't know that answer to that question either!! barriers??? i said too poor, um, restricts movement so choose not to, umm... don't remember what other bullshit i pulled outa my ass!! that was a dumb question... in fact sports med was pretty shit all in all

millad

HSC
the protective equipment thing is in the syllubus on the 'students learn to' thingio.....but man my head waskilling me when i got to the options. i was the last one out, we have 4 peole in our class and 3 of them left within the forst hour.......i rekon i'm screwed in that exaM :'(

loza_87

HSC
l-mercedes-l said:
thought so. bastards

Loza- are u applying for physio at newy? coz if all goes to plan ill cya there! cant wait.. the course looks great
oh how exciting yep ive applied at newy, though getting the marks is another story all 2gether lol, it wld b an awesum degree hey i dun think ud get borede ever!

jessied

HSC
Haha, great end to a brilliant day!! (not) DAMN EXT MATHS

Anyway, I thought that some of the mutichoice were a bit dodge/weird. The core's were fairly straight forward and the options were, well weird (SM and IP)

hubbamad

HSC
oh man i feel so sorry for you. i was getting pissed of coz 7 out of our 14 left early and one chick didnt write ANYTHING!!! now i know i have nothing to complain about !! my condolances

miss_ditz

i cant decide wether to b happy or sad.. sad that i skrewd up or happy that i never have to think about it again!
some multiple choice was ok, the rest was purely random. one of the questions in the core was bad,bad,bad. something to do with the individual lifestyle and new heath something? huh? no idea.
improving performance was awesome, sports medicine i never i want to hear about ever again im my entire life

millad

HSC
lol....thanks.
im just glad its over, i have one more exam to go and then its over for me.......my exmas dont even go into november!!!!! i'm so happy now that its over.....i was stressing for pd.....but it wasnt as bad as the legal studies thing......our exam inspector person was saying that she read on thre news about how it isnt in the syllubus and they're pushing for leniency in the marking for that section.

loza_87

HSC
miss_ditz said:
i cant decide wether to b happy or sad.. sad that i skrewd up or happy that i never have to think about it again!
some multiple choice was ok, the rest was purely random. one of the questions in the core was bad,bad,bad. something to do with the individual lifestyle and new heath something? huh? no idea.
improving performance was awesome, sports medicine i never i want to hear about ever again im my entire life
u thort improving performance was awesum??!! u lucky thing, answer me this wat was the answer 2 the 2nd question (15mk one)??????

switchblade87

HSC
I thought the test was...ok. Not the greatest. The first core question (men/women health status) was a bit dodgy for me, and as everyone said, the options were tough. It seems that everyone does SM and IP.

One test to go! WOOHOO!

t i n a

The options from HELL!!

My options were sport med n improving performance. I think the questions for 15 marks were way to general, there was no specifics it was basically just asking you about the whole topic. Did anyone else find that?

Also I think it is a big dodge that there was noting on any of the national health priority areas. In the multiple choice or the short answers.

Oh well I suppose all you can do is wait now

millad

HSC
omg! i know, considering how much og the topic is spent on that its bull that we dont even get asked questions for it.
for anyone that did sports med, the 15 mark question, how did u set it out.......:$

bridgett

betty's bitch
HSC
i thought it was pretty hard overall, the multichoice was hard compared to others weve done, and the rest was things i hadnt revised much on !! i reckon bout 70% tho

wiserahni

hubbamad said:
yeh!! seriousely, what is board of studie's prob with males and females??

oh god... ihave bio tomorrow morning and am screehhoooooowed!
omg the core was fine, multiple choice fine but options!!! arrrgghhh kill me now!! I did sports med and improving performance! BOS! What r u doing to us!! BIO tommorow ... i'm sooo unprepared!! Can't wait till its all over!!!

switchblade87

HSC
t i n a said:
Also I think it is a big dodge that there was noting on any of the national health priority areas. In the multiple choice or the short answers.
There was a whole 13 mark question on the nation health priority areas, the second core 1 one related to it. Something about the New Public Health Approach/Individual Approach question. All about Health promotion and the priority areas.

sb3181

I found it quite excruciating......i do health of young people and improving performance, and i too found that it was asking us to recall most of the topic. Young people question wanted us to recall a whole focus question....pretty shitty. Amen to having 12 units! PE is not gettin counted!

angelar

K-Town said:
personally i thought it was fuked!
A 15 mark question on ethics when in the excel book it is 8-10 line on half a page.
The other 15 mark question about barriers to protective equipment isnt even in the book.
Yeah the barriers thing is one of the right hand points in the syllabus, and is really shitty, and not detailed...it's like something from the prelim course...i so screwed that question

hYperTrOphY

HSC
I can't believe how many people are complaining. It was a straight forward and fair exam. While I am only speaking the parts of the exam I had to do [Sport and Physical Activity in Aus Society and Improving Performance] everything came from the syllabus and while one Q seemed a little vague (IP - B), it cam straight from the syllabus and thus there is no case to complain.

For the person who hadn't heard of the Individual Lifestyle Approach and New Public Health Approach to Health Promotion, did you even study? There are 2 dot points that deal with either one or both!

benno69

HSC
All everyone has to think about is the fact that pe is now over, and that the exam affected everyone equally and that it isn't the end of the world. I'm sure everyone did their best and thats all that you can ask for. Nothing was sourced from outside the syllabus so no one can complain, cheers
Godd luck for the rest of them

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)