How did it go ? CSSA trial (1 Viewer)

nerdd

the highest for chem in our grade this yr was 88%
don't konw what I got yet.. tomorrow *eek!

abdooooo!!!

Banned
just got my marks back for that exam; lost 18 marks in total... im really pissed.

i really thought i would get 95%+ since i only made one mistake, which is the multiple choice question on choosing the isomer cause i misunderstood it.

my extremely pedantic teacher decided that he would take off a mark or two of me everytime for not having the exact answer as the freaken guidelines thats always changing.

anyone else expriencing this problem as in losing marks for questions where you regurgitated word for word the answers in books like successone?

Chand

Reflect the lights
HSC
hmm..I got in the 80's for chem...pretty surprised, but this is excluding the option, which my teacher hasnt mark yet..im pretty sure I lost marks in the option 'cause I made up crap in that.

elizabethy

I'm the best !!
HSC
rt now i just know my Multi choice marks which he says is 11/15....
jeez i have already lost 4 marks here......wat will happen in the other sections?????

abdooooo!!!

Banned
Originally posted by Chand
hmm..I got in the 80's for chem...pretty surprised, but this is excluding the option, which my teacher hasnt mark yet..im pretty sure I lost marks in the option 'cause I made up crap in that.
huh? excluding the options??? the exam is only out of 75 if you exclude the option. isn't it?

Huy

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by abdooooo!!!
huh? excluding the options??? the exam is only out of 75 if you exclude the option. isn't it?
Yes, that is correct.
25 marks for the Option Topic.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by ~TeLEpAtHeTiC~
omg i went shocking.. but thats what u get when u don't study
procrastination sucks!!
my mark was 88/95
oh well... the gratification comes from knowing i didn't study and i got that mark and i can do betta in hsc..i hope heh
good luck everyone
hm hm.. no study and just under 88%??? as i said in another thread - ur damn smart!

~TeLEpAtHeTiC~

Aesthetically Challenged
HSC
Originally posted by iambored
hm hm.. no study and just under 88%??? as i said in another thread - ur damn smart!
oh gee thanx mate..... i'll say it again -- i hope its not a fucking fluke.. i'll actually study for hsc.. infact i hav already started... i am soo paranoid... :)

Chand

Reflect the lights
HSC
Originally posted by abdooooo!!!
actually my teacher modified the paper, so that the option was worth around 35 marks..i dont think we'll get the whole thing until monday though..
Also this is what I got out of the multiple choice and short answer only..so it was wateva i got out of 65..

Last edited:

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Everyone on this board is so smart, you really make me feel extremely dumb. Anyway, our school marked the paper so hard and I only got 37/100 and I am very unhappy:(.

Shocker_85

Originally posted by Ragerunner
personally i found it pretty easy. but the question that i never expected was the barium content question
SAME HERE!!!! n i didny even read thru it!!!!!!!

dark_angel

God Is One
HSC
hey wat did u ppl get for the 7 mark CFC question?? i got 7 for it prolli because i wrote the whole page in small writing!

~TeLEpAtHeTiC~

Aesthetically Challenged
HSC
got 7/7 :)
i wrote whole page and a bit on it and included all relevant equations..it was the first question i did when i began the paper cause my head was full of info for it :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)