how did u feel (1 Viewer)

Eeko

Banned
gotta be one of the easiest 4u maths paper
dunno why u reckon its hard man

ToRnaDo

HSC
after exam...look at the question again...wow it is not that hard why i was sooo stupid..couldnt do it....when u realise it..it was too late. Exam is suck...life is suck as well...and how come when u did some practice trial paper ...u always feel that u have 50 minutes left to do question 7 and 8 but whats the hell in the real HSC ..time passes soo quick...double than normal!!!!!!!!! the stress, the pressure...all that fucken things down your confidence, your clever...that what i feel about Maths Ext 2 today. Overall it is stupid exam because i couldnt get a high mark that's all :)

melly_belly

HSC
all i can say is dat test was very different to the papers i studied off... how easy was last yrs, i envy those bastards

Eeko

Banned
Charles qin my name

112 brother
i shouldn't lose any more than 8 marks
maybe only 6 if im lucky

is a roflcopter
HSC
charles qin is maths dux of sydney boys

anyway that was crazy exam and my uai is now a * but im kinda over it so lets just be glad we survived 4unit :p

nerdd

wasn't the 1/cos^2 x integral just sec^2 x? and then that was just tan x??

oh shit i hate when that happens 5a = 15, a = 5! hah u poor thing!

i have trouble reading my own handwriting
i was doing the 2002 one last nite (which was so much easier than todays!!!) and i read gs as ys and ys as gs aghhh

MyLuv

a bit suck with the time but went not too bad:) (after I saw ND's thread i knew I was lucky enough).Hope for 100+;)

smeyo

100+. k then smart and great at maths, i didnt have time to even get 100+ of it done mostly be around 80-90, but otherwise i thought it was an alright exam just long and time consuming, but i guess it is always like that, think i spent to much time drawing the graphs... damn graphs, they do that to long specially drawing 4 of them

Mr.Moonlight

HSC
N/A
I completed my 4 u last year, and i have to admit that this year's paper is much harder than last year's, although last year's paper is easy on itself

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)