How did you find/hear about us? (1 Viewer)

• Search engine

Votes: 73 65.2%
  • Teacher/tutor

Votes: 8 7.1%
  • From a friend

Votes: 22 19.6%
  • Newspaper/Radio/TV

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social media

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • Other

Votes: 7 6.3%

• Total voters

persephone

HSC
someone at school told me about it. My school didn't really endorse it. you couldn't actually access it on the school's computers because the site was blocked by the school's computer security as being a 'cheat site.'

skyby

HSC
somebody walked up behind me and hit me across the head with it... it kinda hurt too....

no really i was walking along... bored as i usually am... theb\n i triped and stumbled over this and i said wat the hell and decided to give it a go.. hehe

DraconisV

Christopher Fife
HSC
mines a funny one. I was typing in board of studies for some search in google and i accidently wrote borad of studies and it came up (did you mean): Bored of studies. I am so happy i made that mistake, the best mistake so far, including all the ones in the exams :)

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
school, at the end of year 11. It was in english. We had gone to the library. Teacher told us to look at notes on boredofstudies to prepare for the start of the HSC over the holidays. Signed up to the forums a few weeks later/

3000 posts later, im still here and im now a benefactor.

I intend to stay for many years yet. (At least the next 3 years of uni)

Last edited:

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
I first stumbled across this site 3-5 years ago by accident, then forgot about it. I found this site a few months ago when i was studying, since then i've been using it almost everyday.

Riviet

HSC
N/A
My english tutor told me to come to this site, not for the forum, she only mentioned the resources section. Then i just went exploring the site and ended up here. :D

danthor

HSC
Bachelor of Science in Information Technology/ Diploma in Information Technology Professional Practice @ University of Technology, Sydney

Is that hard? I was thinking of trying to do a subjext along the lines of that in UNI, What are the requirements?

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
i wanted to use sam....a friend told me about it
and i took a detour via forums and have been hooked since
dam u SAM

Sober

HSC
I have known about this site for years bet never really until recently, it seems to be common knowledge at my school.

Last edited:

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
saw someone looking at a student answer for studies of re, in which ive been looking for, for a long time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)