How did you find/hear about us? (1 Viewer)

• Search engine

Votes: 73 65.2%
  • Teacher/tutor

Votes: 8 7.1%
  • From a friend

Votes: 22 19.6%
  • Newspaper/Radio/TV

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social media

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • Other

Votes: 7 6.3%

• Total voters

nerakp

HSC
Funnily enough, our (loathed) Religion teacher told the whole grade NOT to visit this site while giving us a 2 hour long lecture on plagerism for our ISP. She actually stressed the point in saying that this was a "sinful" site. Haha. I think everyone went to the this site that night. :p

PrettyVacant

HSC
My sister used my computer to log onto this site when I was like in year 8. And I signed up for an account back then, and now I actually use it. :)

simonloo

may our bodies remain
HSC
N/A
Teacher who told us not to go on this site. Naturally we did the opposite.

HSC
Really randomly actually (not that random). I was on the board of studies website, and wondered if there was a forum like this, so i typed it up in google and found this. I have been hooked ever since.

kchap42

HSC
TallGuy said:
Ha...thats exacly what happens at my school. (Kadina HS)
I just do the work at home and feck about in class.
HAHA same - just like my IPT class :D :'(

I stumbled upon the site (which is awsome i might add) when looking for help with school assesment on google... and its actually an Aussie site!

Please make another section in the forums for Queensland! There's only NSW & VIC atm, us QLDers would appreciate it.

Thanks!

Last edited:

x.Exhaust.x

Retired Member
HSC
I found it in google when I was searching for the top 200 HSC schools. This forum popped up and I was like bo're'dofstudies? Wtf lol.

munchiecrunchie

HSC
our deputy principal told us about it and told us not to use it. . . and what did i do? the complete opposite.

D347H574R

Liverpudlian
HSC
munchiecrunchie said:
our deputy principal told us about it and told us not to use it. . . and what did i do? the complete opposite.
Did he give you a reason not to use it?

me121

Premium Member
HSC
I've known about this site for so long, i can not remember how i first found out about it.

But on average there are only 28 458 users per year, (including teacher and others), yet about 60 000 do the HSC every year. THats only half of all people. Which i guess is a lot, but spreading the work more would help boost this figure.

morganjane

HSC
I found this site under direction of my French teacher from year 10. He suggested the site as something we should all use!

i love my teachers...lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)