How did you find the difficulty? (1 Viewer)

How did you find the difficulty?

• Hard

Votes: 191 80.3%
  • Moderate

Votes: 41 17.2%
  • Easy

Votes: 6 2.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sober

HSC
Trickier than some of the past papers I have done for sure.

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
i found it moderate... lol

i thought it was honestly gonna be harder. but i liked it,
coz instead of doing stuff in the beginning that were too easy, u had to use ur brain and hence, warmed u up more for the latter questions. lol

bboyelement

HSC
it was alright over all, basically i didnt have enough time or i would have finished all of them

CheekyPunk

HSC
Mmm, i think it was quite tough. Dunno compared to past years cause i didnt do them, i looked at them though. But yeah, that projectile... *look*.. hmm skip.

but i think i did ok, as long as i didnt make too many silly mistakes.

Sir Loin

HSC
Stupid maths, they brought my hopes up until Q6, since I didn't study then crammed the night before. Rediculously hard, other 4u ppl were crying.

XcarvengerX

Chocobo
HSC
A lot of "show" questions. I put this exam as relatively easy (or moderate in difficulty). I didn't do past papers or any other trials (other than my school's trial) though so I can't compare it.

H

housemouse

I liked the show questions, you could somehow work backwards to what you were supposed to show.

And this test isnt the hardest 3 unit exam, you shouild see this year's james ruse trial.

Surviv0r

HSC
hard hard hard!! im gonna have to slap that one person who said it was easy

schnookims

*Premium Princess Member*
HSC
i thought the whole paper was relatively easy except for induction, projectile and question 7 but other than that they were alrite

schnookims

*Premium Princess Member*
HSC
i think the biggest problem was TIME that was all >< the paper was tooo long

indn_boi

HSC
it was challenging....if u put ur mind into it you cud do most questions..but the thing is...wen u put ur mind into u'll see ur wasting time.. so in the end if ur fast at thinking u wud have done most quesitons and did well.. but if ur like me hu r slow at thinkin u cud have found it a bit tuff..and lost all hope of bove 80 by now..lool :rofl:

kido_1

pRoFFeSSoR
HSC
The paper looked kind of hard, 2U was also hard. I hope they both get scaled well. Good luck everyone:)

Naylyn

HSC
housemouse said:
I liked the show questions, you could somehow work backwards to what you were supposed to show.

And this test isnt the hardest 3 unit exam, you shouild see this year's james ruse trial.
Same with this years independant trial it was insane I got 57% in it and I had been getting high 80's all year in tests that were on average harder than HSC level.

The biggest problem with this test was the lengh so many of the questions took so long...

drewgcn

postpantsism
HSC
The difficulty wouldn't have been that bad if they just set LESS questions for goodness sake. The Q7 was one of the easier ones.

I mean, that projectile question in Q6, was about 3 pages of working for about 5 marks.

And that parametrics question was a ton of working for each mark or 2 mark section.

I didn't even get to look at Q7....

Lockhart

Fugitive/assasin
HSC
Impossible. I think i missed at least 18 marks and i'm sure i lost marks in other area's. However there were some hard questions that i got, which i ws pleased with but they were too little marks for it. Take the induction 3 marks for what is really 7 minutes at least worth of working.

I was pleased to get some things for question six and seven. I think about 5 marks for q6 and maybe six for seven, but i made silly errors in a few area's in 1 and 3. anyway, i hope it scales well really well otherwise there's no doubt that it'll be my worst unit and won't count. Which is a pity as i have modern history tommorrow, which was going to be my worst unit, and i haven't done enough work for it, spent the time on the maths. and it'll be against 2 units who have had 3 days study.

anyway, i'm not optinistic.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)