How did you go in your semester 2 report? (1 Viewer)

smushieex

HSC
Alrighty, SC results aside (even if I haven't received mine yet T_T), how did you guys go in your report?

TBK11

HSC
smushieex said:
Alrighty, SC results aside (even if I haven't received mine yet T_T), how did you guys go in your report?
ill sum it up in 1 word
"Excellent"

Paradox1345

HSC
N/A
Got all A's (7) except for B's for commerce and Music. My commerce teacher is biased. For music I just teach myself piano (no past experience in piano or music), cos I have to play for pract assessments.

camomile.tea

HSC
Does anyone try to decipher the "teacher comments" they give? Like, they try to seem all formal and nice... but they're trying to say something else.

E.g. "improve her achievement... [by] increasing the use of flair and sophistication when composing texts" = your writing doesn't make sense, plz use English etc...

fully223

HSC
3rd - Geo
5Th History
9th - Maths

in the yr

Top 20 for the others ones.

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
haven't gont mine yet.. but i suspect that it is average.. probably half A's half B's (especially dont care about Religion, Geography, PD.. lol)

didnt care about my report this semester as i had my yearly examinations straight after the SC.. so i cbf

----

i did get DUX for maths though

TBK11

HSC
camomile.tea said:
Does anyone try to decipher the "teacher comments" they give? Like, they try to seem all formal and nice... but they're trying to say something else.

E.g. "improve her achievement... [by] increasing the use of flair and sophistication when composing texts" = your writing doesn't make sense, plz use English etc...
LOL never i argue so much with my english teacher i think that she is just plain racist lol, off topic but does any1 get teachers that treat them like crap lol my english teacher hates me XD i walk into the classroom and Detention straight away for no apparent reason well sometimes its a jke but still

Last edited:

vongSTAA

HSC
I failed PDHPE o_o

I think the last time I did a beep test was in term 1 lmao, must have missed some other practical tests too considering I haven't brought my stuff several times.

Overall though it was alright , went good (as in marks) in subjects I actually care about except for Japanese (really wish I tried more in it, would help me with next year lol).

pwoh

O_O
HSC
Uni Grad
Went alright, straight A's but worst subjects in terms of marks were English and PE (as expected). All subjects were above average.

My parents just laughed at my Level 2 (levels from 1 - 6) for athletics T_T;

Deer

Premium Member
HSC
Yis yis I did well ;D
My best report so far. Quite nice to finish off junior school with.

I got 34 ticks in outstanding (the highest outcome), and 1 tick in high.
And that high was for maths. Again, maths ruining my chance for perfect results :[[

nhoustonrocks

HSC
Uni Grad
happy with mine. much better than first semester's one.

2 As
7 Bs

best subject was geography as usual.

suzlee

HSC
All A's except for PDHPE. Apparently I have a "sound demonstration of team games skills and participation".
We didn't even do anything in PD ... had 1 lesson per fortnight and the teacher didn't turn up for a term.

Hypermelon

HSC
Did the same for last term, 1 b the rest all A's
And for the same subject again . . . english
surprised with the A for PE.
Got dux though. and i gots a shiny medalz

Laryxle

HSC
I got 2 B's in History and Maths, and the rest A's.

I did well in my electives, first in Japanese and second in commerce even though for most of this year I did not try at all especially in commerce.

Jusskah

HSC
All A's except maths, where I got a B. Surprised I even got a B, as I completely stopped doing any work by the end of term 3.

HSC
Jusskah said:
All A's except maths, where I got a B. Surprised I even got a B, as I completely stopped doing any work by the end of term 3.
The exact same as me...

For my maths outcomes I got: D, C,C, B so my teacher gave me a B grade :haha:

DoctorPie

HSC
All A's, which is great. I'm not *bad* at sports and luckily our practical assessment is based on effort rather than ability :haha:

Presentation night is tonight, and then we get our School Certificate results (finally!)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)