how did you go? (1 Viewer)

AGB

HSC
how did you go? post marks here

hey everyone.......how did you guys go???

i got 92

Last edited:

thumb

34t43
HSC
N/A
Much worse than I would have expected.

I'm hoping that it was marked hardly .. because my assessment and exam mark were both poor ..

What did everyone else think??

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
I got 79, very happy since I was expecting a band 3. A little cut that one more mark woulda given me a band 5, but very happy none the less

vegeta_316

Exam Mark was 87
HSC Mark was 86

Couldn't be happier with this result especially in the terrible position I was at after my half yearly exam.

Congrats to you guys, esp the band 6 people.

bong

HSC
no i did not, if i did, i would'nt b whinging, and if he wasnt on leave, i'd gladly haf him meet my right foot... up his ass

i got 89 -_-, bloody assessment mark

Grey Council

Legend
HSC
hmm, Day rocks. Too bad he is retiring this year. We bought him $500 bucks worth of presents. :)

I'll tell you who sucks: Storey. 'nuff said.

rukawasan

Top Stuff
HSC
mweep... stozza not only does not such but is incidentally the best eco teacher in the bloody school... tiedgen n day maystick to the syllabus... but stozza actually noes how it all applies 2 the real world... n bcos he dos this... most ppl think he's just a load of bs cos they cant find wot he teaches in any textbook... but in hsc... for top marks they';relooking not only for a regurgitation of the syllabus but wots mnore important is how he can apply it to the real world... n dats wot stozza teaches... so take the time 23 listen 2 him... n u'll b surprised... oh incidentally did i mention the top 3 guys this yr were frm stozza's class...

bong

HSC
lol, wats more horrible is day convinces u he's half-decent

-_- i should really stop bitchin bout dis... LOL

symo

HSC
and i was No.4, got 98, f*cken stoked! i came 2nd at school.. guy who beat me got 95.. what mark in the exam would i have to have gotton..im pretty sure i would have gotton 18/20 for multi's..

I hate school

i got 94 topped the 6 eco students at my povo regional school.

however 4 of us got 90+ and i beat the dux of the school and my best mate who got 94.65 uai. Eco was my best subject by a mile and got me to 90.20 (i was expecting high 70s before exams) so thank god for economics i say.

warrior

i got 92 , a band 6!!!! im stoked i got on the honours list for 4 subjects, i expected none

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)