how do i change subjects? (1 Viewer)

HSC
Well, the email said it would open at 10:00, and it is now 10:03...so maybe a little while

tennille

HSC
It's starting to work now- slowly.

It still won't let me type in the semester when I add a unit of study. :(

adambra

HSC
Ok I'm seeing Course Selection and nothing there...

500 Servlet jspservlet: unable to service request: Servlet jspservlet threw the exception: org.omg.CORBA.MARSHAL: read_string: length = 0 minor code: 0 completed: No

Last edited:

bugs

It's not working for me either :(
o and yeah, i checked the italian n German school's webpage AND the lectures CLASH :(

ERROR
The requested URL could not be retrieved

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While trying to retrieve the URL: http://ssa.usyd.edu.au/ssa/enrolment/courseselect.jsp?

The following error was encountered:

Connection Failed
The system returned:

(111) Connection refusedThe remote host or network may be down. Please try the request again.

what971

Now in Oriental Flavour!
HSC
N/A
Not working for me either. Yeah, I mean that locked sign is gone, but when I press it, it just gives me a load of gibberish. I'm just going to wait til 6pm - according to the email.

what971

Now in Oriental Flavour!
HSC
N/A
Yeah guys, me thinks the email basically said to wait til 6pm. Unless someone made it through, in which case you should tell us so.

Prashanthy

j for johnny
in the purple-lined palace of sweet sin, where the
HSC
Enrolment Variations 2006 - Course Selection Thu 23 Feb 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shown below is a list of courses that you can possibly vary for your 2006 enrolment.
A lock indicates that your faculty has restricted access to the course and all changes must be made through your Faculty.
If the course has a VIEW button then your faculty has allowed read-only access. All changes must be made through the faculty.
If the course has an UPDATE button then you can both view and update your enrolment information.
To begin click on the VIEW or UPDATE button next to the course
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YAY!!!!!!!! it works. i got through, and was able to change my enrollments, just 5 minutes ago. go try everybody.

manifestation

What?!
HSC
Prashanthy said:
ok, new problem. i have a question. i want to change from physics 1 (regular) to physics 1A (adv). but it won't let me, because it says it needs pre-requisites. dus this mean i have to go to uni in person and show them my HSC results or wat?
ummm...maybe you could call them? Try calling them now.

tennille

HSC
Prashanthy said:
ok, new problem. i have a question. i want to change from physics 1 (regular) to physics 1A (adv). but it won't let me, because it says it needs pre-requisites. dus this mean i have to go to uni in person and show them my HSC results or wat?
Yes. I had the same problem with Chemistry (advanced) last year. You need to change it at the faculty when o-week starts.

Prashanthy

j for johnny
in the purple-lined palace of sweet sin, where the
HSC
manifestation said:
ummm...maybe you could call them? Try calling them now.
i emailed them. we'll see what happens. is there anyone out there who knows wat i have to do? any advice would be welcome, since i've had previous experience with emailing the science faculty for help...they didn't get back to me for almost 2 weeks last time.

tennille

HSC
^as above. You're better off calling them. I never received a reply when I emailed them.

tennille

HSC
No problems. Get in really early on the 1st, because the lines get packed there. Go to the physics office and get approval, then go straight to the faculty.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)