how do i change subjects? (2 Viewers)

manifestation

What?!
HSC
what971 said:
No confirmation e-mail here, but I guess we're all in the same boat. I'd complain, but I'm actually going to wait til the timetables come out to see if they've fixed my enrolment or not. If they haven't after that, I'll complain then.
Yeah, I think that's a good idea

Maybe cause so many ppl are changing their units e-mails are delayed...:confused:

HSC
Tommy_69 said:
i log into my uni and go to enrolment variation - its just blank?
me 2. :(

Also, why does geopolitcs come up as *Unknown Subject* on the MY LEarning section of the site? :(

AntiHyper

Revered Member
HSC
I've been trying to apply for non-advanced courses with no avail :(

I withdrew from my physics courses successfully by ticking the boxes to drop and click Save Changes.

When adding, i typed in the course alpha & num then clicked the session. A window popped up and selected the semester thingo (there was only 1 choice). Clicked Save Changes, and ultimately don't work.

EDIT: oh nevermind, i turned off my firewall temporarily and it worked.

Last edited:

tennille

HSC
^That happened to me as well. I couldn't even pre-enrol this year on my computer. I had to do it on the uni computers. :(

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
Silver Persian said:
me 2. :(

Also, why does geopolitcs come up as *Unknown Subject* on the MY LEarning section of the site? :(
Don't worry about it - it comes up as unknown because either there is a) no electronic resources designated to it in the library database b) they library people are just lazy or c) its a new subject only introduced last year and they haven't got round to writing it down yet.

It said unknown subject for me last year too and it was never a problem, so don't worry about it. :)

tennille

HSC
Go to your faculty and change it. Get there early because it'll be busy.

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
ok
3 questions:
its as easy as changing one subject to another on the net? (ie. fundamentals of chemistry to regular chem)

i can't change to advanced units over the net can i?

when does the science student place (in carslaw) open?...close?

thankyou muchly in advance

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
nope. 4th question

um
oh man. im so confuzzled
so. do i have to like 'save' or approve my timetable so that it actually ends up being my timetable? what? ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i dont understaaaaaaand

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
No.

Once you have the timetable you like, click "give me a timetable like this". It'll take you to ao new timetable. If you are satisfied, click log out in the top right hand corner.

Once you are out, log back into the timetable uni via MyUni. It should be the same timetable. If it is not, go to the Madsen Building or the Student Centre tommorow morning at 10am to talk to someone about it directly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)