How do I find our what degree I am doing in myuni website? (1 Viewer)

stgeorge2

HSC
Hi guys, how do i find out what degree I am doing in myuni website?

engineering

HSC
N/A
If you are a current student, I hope you know what degree you are doing. If not, you should be worried. It will be on lots of uni correspondence to you, such as your results notice and HECS notices. It will be be somewhere on my uni admin where you look at your unit of study enrolment.

If you are not a current student, you are not doing a degree.

If you just finished the HSC and applied through uac, you will find out tomorrow night if you a getting an offer which will also say what course (degree) your offer is in.

sirable1

HSC
Uni Grad
USYD and UNSW enrollment is very different. Some UNSWers already know theirs by using this early technique. For USYD however, you'll know tomorrow.

HSC
I actually did something last year the night before offers on the USYD website that allowed me to check enrollment but can't actually remember the details.

bec3

HSC
So I followed this link they poated in the unsw convo:https://www.auth.usyd.edu.au/extro/sreg/sreg.cgi

Did I accidentally enrol? I got my SID and unikey, and in myuni it talks about getting travel concession and photo id uploaded within 72hrs of enrolement
Is this 72 hrs starting now
Or when I actually physically go to the uni and enrol?
Used this link because I need my sid for some forms and I've already received my early offer

madharris

HSC
N/A
Last edited:

bec3

HSC
So I followed this link they poated in the unsw convo:https://www.auth.usyd.edu.au/extro/sreg/sreg.cgi
I did this last year too.
No you didn't enrol.
http://sydney.edu.au/current_students/student_administration/enrolment/new_enrolment.shtml
Enrolment starts from the 21st of January (depending what course you do), and this is when have to physically go into uni and sign up

Remember to bring a pen on enrolment day... I forgot to bring one last year :)
Oh good :)
Thanks!!

STUDY SMART

HSC
I got this as well..my SID and unikey, and in myuni it talks about getting travel concession and photo id uploaded within 72hrs of enrolement. Did i get into the course then?

ww0811

HSC
"The system wasn't able to properly detect your authentication credentials. This could be a problem with the configuration of the system. Please contact your administrator" when logging into usyd myuni..................FML

engineering

HSC
N/A
That webpage is not intended for use by local Australian students to obtain "backdoor" information on whether or not they have received a UAC offer from the University of Sydney. You should not rely or infer anything from any potential "success" or "failure" if you enter any details into that site.

You will find out 100% yes or no about your offer at 9 pm on Thursday night, so please leave it till then.

zxreth

HSC
That webpage is not intended for use by local Australian students to obtain "backdoor" information on whether or not they have received a UAC offer from the University of Sydney. You should not rely or infer anything from any potential "success" or "failure" if you enter any details into that site.

You will find out 100% yes or no about your offer at 9 pm on Thursday night, so please leave it till then.
Even though the university will not admit this, judging my reactions/results from previous years. If you can get your Unikey/SID using the above webpage then you can safely assume you have been offered a place at USYD, however which course you made it into you, you won't know until 9pm tomorrow night.

Andrew759

HSC
Im guessing this site doesnt work for those already enrolled at Sydney but trying to transfer?

Unless.....IDK would my UAC application number be different from the one I got when I first enrolled last year?

Last edited:

Hatake88

HSC
Im guessing this site doesnt work for those already enrolled at Sydney but trying to transfer?

Unless.....IDK would my UAC application number be different from the one I got when I first enrolled last year?
I tried with my new UAC number and it (a) either didn't work or (b) I didn't get an offer. Here is hoping its (a).

Hatake88

HSC
No USYD Comm, No USYD Eco :( First and second preferences as well
Wait, how do you even find out?

I got a text this morning which was like "XXX congratulations on your offer to study at Usyd! Fine out how to enroal at www.sydney.edu.au/start"...well, telling me which degree I got offered for will be great for a start!

Last edited:

sirable1

HSC
Uni Grad
Wait, how do you even find out?

I got a text this morning which was like "XXX congratulations on your offer to study at Usyd! Fine out how to enroal at www.sydney.edu.au/start"...well, telling me which degree I got offered for will be great for a start!
My third preference was a UNSW course and I've use that early offer technique in one of the other forums and it worked. That means I didn't make it into the first two courses.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)