How do I go about with this offer please help (1 Viewer)

daniel4592

HSC
Im confused really really confused as to what Iam meant to be doing so please if someone can guide me in the right direction. Ok, I received a first round offer for a Bachelor in Health science which I have to accept or reject by the 19th, now I also want to wait for the main round offers to see if I will get an offer for another course I also wanted, now Iam confused as to what I have to do, I want to accept this offer incase I dont get my other offer in the main round, but Iam confused as to how I can do this?, the UWS site is absolute rubbish tbh half the links are not working and the pamphlet they sent doesnt even follow the steps the online system goes by, so can someone please help me out?, in order to accept the course do I fill out the HECS help form at the end? or what? I dont want to mess something this important up

ambermorn

Tic Tac addict.
HSC
N/A
You can accept the first round offer and withdraw your acceptance if you receive a more desirable offer in later rounds. I did this in early 2008 between main and late round.

Don't let the first offer expire. If you do not accept it and do not get any more offers, you'll have no offer at all.

After you received your first offer, you should have reordered your preferences to have your desired main round offer as close to the top as possible. If your first round offer is still at the top, UAC will bypass you in main round as you've been offered that course position already.

As for the acceptance and enrolling, it has been a long time since I did mine, but I remember logging into OCSAS to accept offer, creating MyUWSAccount, then choosing major, entering details for HECS, and choosing first semester subjects. Have you seen this? Starting out | University of Western Sydney (UWS)

Most of the links are working on the website for me. There have been updates since Thursday, which could be causing problems for you.

daniel4592

HSC
OMG, more troubles can the UWS site be any more pathetic in terms of explaining stuff, I have applied for my HECS, got a notice I cant modify anything further until today (Yesterday) now I go back in to continue to my unit selection, I get the same bloody form to fill out again, even though Ive applied for it, the only difference is I have a declaration history box at the bottom with yesterdays date?, yet when I try to progress to the next step im told I havent completed all my previous steps and cant go any further, their phone lines are utter crap too, same pre recorded message playing since friday about staff training yet no one answers or replies to my voice mail, I promise them though they will have an angry citizen in their office soon if this crap doesnt get sorted out.

daniel4592

HSC
Anyone at all I really need help with this as soon as possible as I only have tomorow to complete this or Im put down as rejecting the course....

-juLie-

meep
HSC
No one will answer the phones because its the weekend hence the prerecorded message. I would have just accepted the offer and left the enrollment bit until after the mai round comes out as you dont need to be enrolled completely yet just need to tell them if you were going to take the offer or not.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)