How do I tell her? (1 Viewer)

Navjeet

>^..^<
HSC
One of my closest friends, recently broke up with her bf of 9 months (or rather, he broke up with her), and our whole group was so happy, because he was an absolute asshole. The reason he gave her for breaking up with her was because, despite the fact that she is the same religion as him and also Indian (from the same fucking state as his family!), the fact that her family lived in Malaysia for two generations meant that his family would never accept her.

This guy has been an absolute asshole to her since the breakup. He constantly rings her up, and whenever he does, she ends up crying. On the weekend at a party, she was dancing with a friend, and apparently this was enough to warrant him walking up to her and calling her a slut. She was so mad with him that she told him the next day that she didnt appreciate being called a slut, and he said "sorry, but you understand why I did it right? I mean you were being a slut" thinking that this was in some way an apology. He had the nerve to try and make her feel guilty about having FUN!

Anyway, he rang her up on tuesday night and has managed to convince her to get back with him, promising he'll change and be better to her. I have known this guy and his family since I was 3, and trust me, he hasnt changed in the last 15 years, so there's no way he's gonna change now. He's the biggest player, and no self respecting Indian chick in sydney, hell australia, will go out with him! My friend only moved here from New Zealand about a year ago, so she hasnt really had time to learn about his reputation.

So basically my question is, how do I tell her what an asshole her ex/current bf is? I know he's only going to hurt her again, but she doesnt beleive me! Ugh! I hate seeing friends hurt themselves like this!!! Any advice?

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Sometimes experience is the best lesson.

You cant do anything, cos for all you know a miracle might happen and he might change and they could live happily ever after, or it might drive her to think you are jealous etc, and then blah you screwed then.

Support her when you can but just let her find out for herself.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Originally posted by AsyLum

Support her when you can but just let her find out for herself.
How can he stand around and watch a friend get hurt, but not do anything?

It's like not stopping to help someone who's collapsed on the street.

Navjeet

>^..^<
HSC
or it might drive her to think you are jealous etc, and then blah you screwed then.
hahaha, jealous of that shithead? lol...i think not! You dont understand what an asshole he is. When he told her he was breaking up with her, he said "ph and by the way, you owe me $400 for that ring I gave you" and made her pay for a birthday present he'd given her.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Because he might change, its not our place to tell her, he might really have changed.

Otherwise she gets hurt again i hope she is smart enough this time to forget about him.

I suggested that mainly cos she still seems hung up on the guy and anything you say might just fuck things up worse.

Navjeet

>^..^<
HSC
Originally posted by Loz#1
How can he stand around and watch a friend get hurt, but not do anything?

It's like not stopping to help someone who's collapsed on the street.
She actually, but yeah...thats exactly how I feel....as if she's collapsed on the street and I need to help her, but she's resisting.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Navjeet
hahaha, jealous of that shithead? lol...i think not! You dont understand what an asshole he is. When he told her he was breaking up with her, he said "ph and by the way, you owe me $400 for that ring I gave you" and made her pay for a birthday present he'd given her.
:rofl:

ok let me change my stance

give me his name, phone number and photo.

Time to go carmageddonning :D

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Seriously.

I think its time you exposed him for the fool he is. Get your friends and show her what is seriously wrong with this guy, a few convincing words will save her :)

rofl @ contradiction to above posts :D

heck i didnt know it was that bad....and wtf who buys a ring for a bday present :S thats like uber commitment shit man.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Navjeet
lol....dont worry....I'm indian...I'm used to it...most Indian names go either way.
Like Bob.

Navjeet

>^..^<
HSC
Like Bob.
:p not what i meant, but you know what i mean.

I think this guy's problem is that in the one year this chick's been in the country, she's made more friends than he has in the 15 years he's been here. Hell, forget the one year, in the one month since they broke up, she's made more friends than he has in his entire life!

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Haha, that aint his problem....
he just has a really small penis and doesnt know how to use it

:lol:

Navjeet

>^..^<
HSC
Haha, that aint his problem....
he just has a really small penis and doesnt know how to use it

:lol:
love your reasoning!!!

lengstar

HSC
you know its really difficult some times. you try to be supportive, you tell them the situation and yet they still don't get it. give her one more chance, i know this is a friend thing but go to her, this is what you bf is like, now you listen to me and avoid the heart ache but if he hasn't changed then thats a fault in your judgement and don't go crying to someone about it afterwards BECAUSE ITS YOUR FAULT!

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by lengstar
you know its really difficult some times. you try to be supportive, you tell them the situation and yet they still don't get it. give her one more chance, i know this is a friend thing but go to her, this is what you bf is like, now you listen to me and avoid the heart ache but if he hasn't changed then thats a fault in your judgement and don't go crying to someone about it afterwards BECAUSE ITS YOUR FAULT!
That wont work

the guy has a small penis and doesnt know how to use it, is a playa, has a girly name of Bob. and even is a prick :D

Navjeet

>^..^<
HSC
Ahahaha....omg...gold! the asshole ex/current bf I'm talking about is supposedly a MC. He MC'd at the party on the weekend I was talking abt, and in another forum where ppl were discussing the party, someone said:

Hey guys...............who da hell was that MC man!!!
Not only did he suck but he knocked the needle off the vinyl bringing the sound to a full stop.................what a clown!!!!!!!

Yo mc if ur out there.........bro quit da mc'ing...maybe u can announce da lastest specials on vegies at Flemington markets or the local fruit shop man!!!

Tip 4 all da Mcs out there........when there's a track on with bomb beats, jus' shut the hell up & stop wrecking the track by ur voice....

No offence intended........i mean there are good MC's out there.......but when I pay 2 get in I dont need to hear a crap MC!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)