How do I tell her? (1 Viewer)

Navjeet

>^..^<
HSC
Originally posted by Tommy_Lamp
if shes a close-friend i would just tell her to her face...ive had the same situation and i found that when i told her all it did was make her wake up and actually strenghtened our friendship because i showd that i cared about her..honesty is the only way and tyhe longer shes with him the harder and more worse it will become.:)
that sounds like good advice. thanks :)

mic

Chronic Burper
HSC
N/A
their is a reeson u r on teh frenz ladder and he is not

Navjeet

>^..^<
HSC
Originally posted by mic
their is a reeson u r on teh frenz ladder and he is not
are you saying that i'm on the "friends ladder" because she's not sexually attracted to me, and he's not on it because she is sexually attracted to him? I'd like it to stay that way thanks.

I'm a girl for fucks sake!

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Originally posted by Navjeet
are you saying that i'm on the "friends ladder" because she's not sexually attracted to me, and he's not on it because she is sexually attracted to him? I'd like it to stay that way thanks.

I'm a girl for fucks sake!
I don't think that's what was being said. If it was, shut the fuck up that's terrible.

Navjeet

>^..^<
HSC
Originally posted by Loz#1
I don't think that's what was being said. If it was, shut the fuck up that's terrible.
lol, well then i dont get what IS being said.

um
this guy sounds like a BADASS
go and pay out punjabi mc about giving a ring, being a tightass, not knowing what a slut is, and wanting his parents to accept someone haha. he's 18.. ? are they going to get fucking married or something ? what/
making your friend upset is bad, but this guy really sounds like a fucking tool
how could anyone like such a retard?
you can only tell her the facts so many times, and when she realises her mistakes, say 'i told you so'

i have no more to say on this matter besides, isn't it like embarrassing to know such a loser? distance yourself

TiSHa

i think u should tell her hoe this guy is...if it were me i'd want to know whom im having a relationship wid, and if you guys a good frends she wont have any doubt in her mind about what your saying to her..."Change is inevitable, but a broken heart is preventable!"

is a roflcopter
HSC
stop trying to break up your friends relationship and steal her man

JERRY JERRY JERRY

santaslayer

HSC
Springer is funni :p

Your friend should be reminded of the past, it will only make her stronger as a person. It's better then letting her relive it.

BTW, new thread.....cool :p

"Love & Relationships" :)

baby_b

Banned
Originally posted by Raiks
Try having a girlfriend leave the country and travel half the way around the world to the Netherlands to live because of a job opportunity, without telling you and leaving on new years eve, with you expecting her to turn up at a party only to recieve an sms from the airport saying 'Umm... I'm gone, sorry. :)'

That hurts.

But if you and you're friends don't like him and know for certain he's a fuckwit, just get a friend and approach the girl and say that he was trying to pick you two up, and you thought she should know..... a seed of doubt can grow quite large if looked after the right way.
omg... thats gotta be the worst thing

Navjeet

>^..^<
HSC
Originally posted by baby_b
lol... i htought the same thing... mayb its ure avtr.... verry manly
lol, the funny thing is, up until yesterday, I didnt HAVE an avatar! :p besides, it isnt manly! it's cute!

zerzillia

i dislike my friend's boyfriend, he is immature and irresponsible. and i tell her that striaght to her face. she's on a yo-yo relationship with him for a few years now, i know she loves him and all that but he so doesn't deserve her!
i don't know if this is similar to your dilemma but you should tell your friend. *nod*

bootylicious

HSC
Navjeet said:
One of my closest friends, recently broke up with her bf of 9 months (or rather, he broke up with her), and our whole group was so happy, because he was an absolute asshole. The reason he gave her for breaking up with her was because, despite the fact that she is the same religion as him and also Indian (from the same fucking state as his family!), the fact that her family lived in Malaysia for two generations meant that his family would never accept her.

This guy has been an absolute asshole to her since the breakup. He constantly rings her up, and whenever he does, she ends up crying. On the weekend at a party, she was dancing with a friend, and apparently this was enough to warrant him walking up to her and calling her a slut. She was so mad with him that she told him the next day that she didnt appreciate being called a slut, and he said "sorry, but you understand why I did it right? I mean you were being a slut" thinking that this was in some way an apology. He had the nerve to try and make her feel guilty about having FUN!

Anyway, he rang her up on tuesday night and has managed to convince her to get back with him, promising he'll change and be better to her. I have known this guy and his family since I was 3, and trust me, he hasnt changed in the last 15 years, so there's no way he's gonna change now. He's the biggest player, and no self respecting Indian chick in sydney, hell australia, will go out with him! My friend only moved here from New Zealand about a year ago, so she hasnt really had time to learn about his reputation.

So basically my question is, how do I tell her what an asshole her ex/current bf is? I know he's only going to hurt her again, but she doesnt beleive me! Ugh! I hate seeing friends hurt themselves like this!!! Any advice?

try catch him in the act of playing her!!! he sounds like a wanker to me!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)