How do I turn a one-night thing into something casual? (1 Viewer)

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Well, I stayed over my friend's place and she slept in the room with her boyfriend and me and her other friend slept in the spare bed together and I'm pretty sure we simultaneously did ~things~ (although, they went further than us) and I was just wondering, like, how do I say to him "we should totes do this again, and like, more thoroughly"? Because he's like my friend's friend and kind of my friend, but we haven't really hung out often.

Help me internet!!1!

novembre

HSC
N/A
Well, I stayed over my friend's place and she slept in the room with her boyfriend and me and her other friend slept in the spare bed together and I'm pretty sure we simultaneously did ~things~ (although, they went further than us) and I was just wondering, like, how do I say to him "we should totes do this again, and like, more thoroughly"? Because he's like my friend's friend and kind of my friend, but we haven't really hung out often.

Help me internet!!1!
"Do you like ball games? I do. And I have lots of balls at home."

Hmm..I don't know what you mean by something casual, aren't you already doing something casual? Did you mean..you want to get to know him better?

You can ask him to do sports together..if you both enjoy it :)

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
"Do you like ball games? I do. And I have lots of balls at home."

Hmm..I don't know what you mean by something casual, aren't you already doing something casual? Did you mean..you want to get to know him better?

You can ask him to do sports together..if you both enjoy it :)
No, it was like a one-time thing, and it took me by surprise, he just sort of pounced. :L
Casual is like when you do it from time to time, like friends with benefits or fuck buddies or whatever.
Lol, I already know him well enough.

What? Neither of us enjoy sport. What is wrong with you?

novembre

HSC
N/A
No, it was like a one-time thing, and it took me by surprise, he just sort of pounced. :L
Casual is like when you do it from time to time, like friends with benefits or fuck buddies or whatever.
Lol, I already know him well enough.

What? Neither of us enjoy sport. What is wrong with you?
Well...I love sports, that's why I suggested it. :) I meant well :)

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
I wouldn't try to hard to make it casual as too much effort implies that you are interested in something not casual (like bfs). Just find an excuse to jump into bed together again

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
are you even sure this guy you did stuff with is gay

i mean, you might want to clear that up because he might've thought you were a woman or something

alcohol does wonderful things to people

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
are you even sure this guy you did stuff with is gay

i mean, you might want to clear that up because he might've thought you were a woman or something

alcohol does wonderful things to people
Lol. I'm infinity% sure he is gay.
Lol, he is like a billion times gayer than me.

He had like one drink and we were talking in bed and then I was like "your skin feels nice" (or something, I don't know, too much CH3COOH) and I was stroking he chest and then he like pounced on me, and I had a bit of a shadowdude moment when I didn't know what was happening for a minute and then I realised.

So yeah, it was cleared up that he was gay like 3 years ago.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
But HOW?!

You're no help at all. :frown2:
i have no idea - i can't help you but know that i support you 100% in this endeavour

that has to count for something right? we're internet buddies.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
yeah but apparently you both enjoy playing with balls so what's the go?
Yeah, but like, watching sport is better than playing imho.

that's cold bro
Those pix weren't good.
Soz.

i have no idea - i can't help you but know that i support you 100% in this endeavour

that has to count for something right? we're internet buddies.
Yay.

I'm trying to have a birthday party so I can invite him over and be like "sleep the night... oh, there's nowhere left to sleep... just sleep in my room with me."

a c

HSC
You could ask him.

a fiendish scheme.

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Lol. I'm infinity% sure he is gay.
Lol, he is like a billion times gayer than me.

He had like one drink and we were talking in bed and then I was like "your skin feels nice" (or something, I don't know, too much CH3COOH) and I was stroking he chest and then he like pounced on me, and I had a bit of a shadowdude moment when I didn't know what was happening for a minute and then I realised.

So yeah, it was cleared up that he was gay like 3 years ago.
:lol:

a c

HSC
He's probably not interested in you on account of your irritating personality.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)