How do those fully sick Lebo/wogs pick up the hottest chicks? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SweetSeasons

HSC
I think it's cause they know how to sweet talk girls.. without making them feel intimidated.. that n maybe the type of girls they go for.. don't know any better

marwanjamiel

HSC
uleh, u all juz don' trip. ma hummaz is up 4 takin, u iz 2 get hot babes cos u be fully sick cunt wid my hummaz.

heh, im not lebanese, but i am iraqi :)

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
marwanjamiel said:
uleh, u all juz don' trip. ma hummaz is up 4 takin, u iz 2 get hot babes cos u be fully sick cunt wid my hummaz.

heh, im not lebanese, but i am iraqi :)
get off my property.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
SweetSeasons said:
I think it's cause they know how to sweet talk girls.. without making them feel intimidated.. that n maybe the type of girls they go for.. don't know any better
Its because girls like to think they can 'tame' the guy, and so when he sweet talks them for the first few months, they feel like they're worth something. When he cheats on them, or fucks them up, thats when they cry, "but I knew a different side of him" but in reality, probably got played. The end.

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
Lils said:
Ok this burns me so much. fully sick lebs" is just a portrayal of lebanese youth in the media, however, i do not doubt that there are many young guys out there who are indeed this way. I hate it when people generalise about the lebanese community "bro", get a life. I mean seriously any person who really believes a whole culture is deemed to one individual personality and trait is just fucked, and only then is really with an IQ of a 10 year old. My goodness you would think in this day and age mentalities would somewhat differ to a white anglo saxon protestant southern america in the 1920s.

But the people in this thread aren't talking about all Lebanese people. They are talking about a certain demographic of Lebanese/Arabs.

So in fact you are advocating the same thing as the other thread contributes. The talk is about "fully sick lebs/wogs" not other "lebs/wogs" who do not fit this idea.

It's like, if someone starts a thread saying "what the fuck is with those white bogans from campbelltown with mullets? They are ugly and scum" all white people don't start saying "WTFOMFG RACIST YOU ARE SAYING THAT ALL WHITE PEOPLE IN THE WORLD ARE LIKE THIS DISCRIMINATIONMINORITYPREACHPREACHTEAR".

It is you who has suggested the stereotype applies to a whole racist. Please leave your racist sentiments elsewhere.

kthnx.

HSC
i don't find those dudes attractive at all .. not because its like "well they're lebanese, why would i want to date someone outside of my own race", but i just .. yeah, the whole fully sick cunt thing does not appeal to me.

in fact, the whole bad-boy thing has never appealed to me. not that i go after computer nerds with pocket protectors, but i don't get the whole rebellious dickhead being hot thing.

z600

Sigh.....
HSC
Thoes "fully sick bros" are limited to words with 2 syllabals.

SweetSeasons

HSC
katietheskatie said:
i don't find those dudes attractive at all .. not because its like "well they're lebanese, why would i want to date someone outside of my own race", but i just .. yeah, the whole fully sick cunt thing does not appeal to me.

in fact, the whole bad-boy thing has never appealed to me. not that i go after computer nerds with pocket protectors, but i don't get the whole rebellious dickhead being hot thing.
it's funny cause their the ones who only date white chicks cause we are easy...they'd never marry a white chick.

I'm talking in general terms here ppl, i'mf ully aware that not EVERY full sick person thinks this way..

Last edited:

Miss Lebanon

HSC
this thread is really inappropriate and is quite racist... altough u say u are only talking about the fully sick lebs/wogs most of you are discriminating against the entire race, for example the joke about the hot girls in lebanon, really there are some girls there that are hotter than any "anglo" girl that u will ever see (and i am not being racist here im just trying to prove a piont) i just think its unfair to stereotype all lebs/wogs as being fully sick.
i myself arent really a big fan of those types of guys,,, they just dont appeal to me, and u will find that there are alot of other lebs that will agree with me.
its a shame because those fully sick ppl have given lebanon a bad name in this country, and in real life the lebanese people in lebanon are not even like that alot of them are mature and rensponsable and smart , and the country itself is a really beatiful place and im not just saying that because i'm leb but there is so much history and culture behind it and its all hidden.
and i wanna ask u a question... how come u noticed it? i think its because u cant really get a girl urself and your jealous that they can, did you look around and see how many stunning anglo girls are with other non leb/wog guys or do u just wanna pick on them cause 1 of them ended up with ur ex or something?
come on i'm sure ull en up with a beautiful girl one day so just wait, also alot of girls want a nice guy i dun think ur really comin across as one.
think about it
i hope you'll all think twice before you decide to write a racist remark cause we all hav feelings just put urself in that type of position.
thanx

Spider786

Premium Member
HSC
i too thought this was a rascist thread, although egronk attempts to explain it, unfortunately that's not how things are if you some of the posts in this thread.

blueeyesguy

HSC
katietheskatie said:

May i ask a ridiculous question that ill probably get the crap bagged outta me for asking wtf is a pocket protector obviously they protect your pockets and so on but do they exist lol ive never heard of them:confused:

blueeyesguy

HSC
Miss Lebanon said:
this thread is really inappropriate and is quite racist... altough u say u are only talking about the fully sick lebs/wogs most of you are discriminating against the entire race, for example the joke about the hot girls in lebanon, really there are some girls there that are hotter than any "anglo" girl that u will ever see (and i am not being racist here im just trying to prove a piont) i just think its unfair to stereotype all lebs/wogs as being fully sick.
i myself arent really a big fan of those types of guys,,, they just dont appeal to me, and u will find that there are alot of other lebs that will agree with me.
its a shame because those fully sick ppl have given lebanon a bad name in this country, and in real life the lebanese people in lebanon are not even like that alot of them are mature and rensponsable and smart , and the country itself is a really beatiful place and im not just saying that because i'm leb but there is so much history and culture behind it and its all hidden.
and i wanna ask u a question... how come u noticed it? i think its because u cant really get a girl urself and your jealous that they can, did you look around and see how many stunning anglo girls are with other non leb/wog guys or do u just wanna pick on them cause 1 of them ended up with ur ex or something?
come on i'm sure ull en up with a beautiful girl one day so just wait, also alot of girls want a nice guy i dun think ur really comin across as one.
think about it
i hope you'll all think twice before you decide to write a racist remark cause we all hav feelings just put urself in that type of position.
thanx
Im sorry to disagree and im probably being "racist" here but oh well i personally dont think the thread starter intended on discriminating against "fully sick lebo/wogs".From someone else's perspective yes it may seem that it was racist which is cool i repsect because your entitled to an opinion as im entitled to mine. those jokes were only included for humerous value and werent meant to be taken seriously every1 should know that each race has beautiful people and not just physical beauty but emotinally ie intelligence. I will agree and say that some of the posts are a tad racist but thats just the harsh reality of society im not saying its right but it happens and will more than likely continue to happen. Also just before i cease my mindless rambling id like to say that ive got lebanse/middle eastern friends and go to one of the most mulit-cultral orientated schools around so dont immeadiatly assume im racist lol peace everyone:)

kimmi06

HSC
Whoever said 'confidence' at the start of this thread was probably right, but thats regardless of race- im sure its not just lebs or wogs that are confident. Or...it could be the fact that most lebs are quite attractive, lets not deny it. I personally have a total obsession with mauri guys. HOT. And the more tattoos the better. mmm. :)

blueeyesguy

HSC
hiphophooray123 said:
u must be on drugs?
I agree do girls actually find hairy backs attractive lol cause most leb guys have incredibly hairy backs

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
Miss Lebanon said:
for example the joke about the hot girls in lebanon, really there are some girls there that are hotter than any "anglo" girl that u will ever see (and i am not being racist here im just trying to prove a piont)
You fucking retard. You're being as racist as they get:
The hottest Leb is hotter than the hottest Anglo.

I stopped reading after that, so I don't know what other crappy points you made were. However, it seems that fully sick Lebo/wogs are the entirity of the demand for chrome rims in Aus, just like the black-American (I refuse to call them African-American, like 1% of them are African and even then some of those guys are white) population are the demand for chrome rims in the USA.
hiphophooray123 said:
u must be on drugs?
It explains the WAF thing...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)