How do those fully sick Lebo/wogs pick up the hottest chicks? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

millieforever

HSC
Miss Lebanon said:
this thread is really inappropriate and is quite racist... altough u say u are only talking about the fully sick lebs/wogs most of you are discriminating against the entire race, for example the joke about the hot girls in lebanon, really there are some girls there that are hotter than any "anglo" girl that u will ever see (and i am not being racist here im just trying to prove a piont) i just think its unfair to stereotype all lebs/wogs as being fully sick.
i myself arent really a big fan of those types of guys,,, they just dont appeal to me, and u will find that there are alot of other lebs that will agree with me.
its a shame because those fully sick ppl have given lebanon a bad name in this country, and in real life the lebanese people in lebanon are not even like that alot of them are mature and rensponsable and smart , and the country itself is a really beatiful place and im not just saying that because i'm leb but there is so much history and culture behind it and its all hidden.
and i wanna ask u a question... how come u noticed it? i think its because u cant really get a girl urself and your jealous that they can, did you look around and see how many stunning anglo girls are with other non leb/wog guys or do u just wanna pick on them cause 1 of them ended up with ur ex or something?
come on i'm sure ull en up with a beautiful girl one day so just wait, also alot of girls want a nice guy i dun think ur really comin across as one.
think about it
i hope you'll all think twice before you decide to write a racist remark cause we all hav feelings just put urself in that type of position.
thanx
dude, just chill... we all know that all lebs/wogs arent like that... this thread just implies it. It isnt just the lebs that are liketaht [as i stated before, i believe] and, face the facts, every country is beautiful in its own way with its own history. The fact that you mentioned the beauty, however, is just shallow, as that can be applied to both 'races', and, dont forget that, it depends on the person and where theyve been etc.
You claim that the people who post in this threead are racist, yet you yourself post a racist remark... and, you claim that we are generalising, then what are you doing? Not all of the anglos posted on the thread, and not all of them believe that. If you actually read through the thread you would have realised that some werent racist, and also, that the jokes werent intentionally placed for racism. just chill out, man, cause this was just one joke. nxt time, instead of voicing an opinion like that, and getting blasted by others, ignore it-cause racism isnt worth your time [yup, i experience it too and i dont care... i move on.] lol^^ :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)