how do u tell some1 u like them? (1 Viewer)

im_a_choobie

HSC
theres a girl at my tutor and i feel really attracted to her. ive only met her 3 weeks ago but we get along fine. shes 1 yr older than me and goes to a different school. im pretty sure it isnt a crush. its the first time i felt like this to someone. maybe i should get to know her a little bit better but im afraid she'll get taken by some1 else >.<'' btw i dont even noe if shes got a bf or not :(. shes a shyish kind of person as well so ye

should i tell her? how do i tell her . . .

help please my heart is dying !!

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
get to know her more. you should know if she has a boyfriend etc.

Then start making moves if she doesnt. Be nice to her. Flirt. Flirt to the max the lock lips directly after.

Or talk to her... just be brave. I believe in you!!!

toisthbe

Evil Member
personally, i never 'tell' people i like them, for example ' i like u', thats just way too much.
just hint and actaully, i didnt even care or ask whether my chick had a bf or not when i made the move, i did ask though afterwards.

lengstar

HSC
this thread's been done. i think my previous reply to that was:
nothing spells love more clearly then hitting her over the head with a club and dragging her back to your cave.

im_a_choobie

HSC
lengstar said:
this thread's been done. i think my previous reply to that was:
nothing spells love more clearly then hitting her over the head with a club and dragging her back to your cave.
well im sorry lengstar.

love, clubs and caves dont mix :p

lengstar

HSC
you've obviously never been to star city then :p

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
a definite suicide move would be to tell her outright in front of the whole class and affirm your undying love for her...

then she'll freak out and never talk to you agin. :|

neuro_logik

HSC
- Stalk her and leave messages on her answering machine
- Rahypnol
- Show her your John Thomas / Shlong / Weiner / Wang / Bratwurst... etc
- Strap yourself with explosives and threaten to blow yourself up.
- Abduct/Kidnap her.

Tusitula

cute (ugly but adorable)
HSC
do extravagant things to prove your love, like cutting off your arm and writing a poem in your blood.

ahaha sorry im just watching the comedy gala again.
"I LUV YOU SOOOO MUCH, IM GOIN TO CUT OFF MY ARM!"

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
talk to her, get to know her. After 1 - 3 conversations ask her out.

Tao~te

HSC
lol dude at least ur talkin to her, so dats good u completed the first task. At least she knows that u exist in this world and maybe even knows that u like her? wat more can u ask for? sometimes tellin the truth will jeapolize the friendship and she'll be scared of u and neva talk to u again or quit ur tutor, then, u'll regret it for the rest of ur life. peace.

max

That which u feel becomes
HSC
Try to be subtle at first, otherwise you might scare them off!

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
get to know her better. there are too many things you dont know about her. if she gets to know you are really likes you it would be stupid of her to go out with someone else.

funniboi

HSC
got pics of this girl ?

edit;

alright, here i worked out a perfect plan.

skip 1 week of tutor, go the next week.
as u finish tutor, walk out with her, and say hey.. do u mind if u can copy last weeks work for me? i missed out.
then if she does it, say you are very grateful, offer to take hre out and buy her a meal, if she says no, just say .. "i wont be happy unless i do this" blahblah, then take her out to eat, talk talk talk talk talk, say "hey its been fun, go somewhere else some other time", then next week after tutor, ask her to go for a coffee , or whatever, at a cafe, then later in the weekend ask for a movie, then kapish, if you say the right things, do the right moves, should work!

best of luck :D

edit2; if that fails, at least you guys will be good friends. and you'll ahve someone to go palces with. etc.

Last edited:

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
funniboi said:
got pics of this girl ?

edit;

alright, here i worked out a perfect plan.

skip 1 week of tutor, go the next week.
as u finish tutor, walk out with her, and say hey.. do u mind if u can copy last weeks work for me? i missed out.
then if she does it, say you are very grateful, offer to take hre out and buy her a meal, if she says no, just say .. "i wont be happy unless i do this" blahblah, then take her out to eat, talk talk talk talk talk, say "hey its been fun, go somewhere else some other time", then next week after tutor, ask her to go for a coffee , or whatever, at a cafe, then later in the weekend ask for a movie, then kapish, if you say the right things, do the right moves, should work!

best of luck :D

edit2; if that fails, at least you guys will be good friends. and you'll ahve someone to go palces with. etc.
........or you might end up with a fuckbuddy :D

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
im_a_choobie said:
theres a girl at my tutor and i feel really attracted to her. ive only met her 3 weeks ago but we get along fine. shes 1 yr older than me and goes to a different school. im pretty sure it isnt a crush.
Dunno bout you sounds like a crush to me

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)