How do we get our offers? (1 Viewer)

RishBonjour

HSC
Some people are already receiving offers (so far I've seen from western syd and notre dame university). I was wondering around when UNSW/USYD give offers (if they already did.. this is awkward). And If you make the cut off, does that guarantee you a spot in the course?

madharris

HSC
N/A
If you make last years cut off it does not guarantee you a spot in the course

People receiving offers now are getting early entry offers

The main round offers (where the majority of the state will get their offers) is on the 16th of jan and can be accessed through the USC site

RishBonjour

HSC
If you make last years cut off it does not guarantee you a spot in the course

People receiving offers now are getting early entry offers

The main round offers (where the majority of the state will get their offers) is on the 16th of jan and can be accessed through the USC site
yeah I know, but if you make THIS years cut off (when they are released) will it guarantee you a spot?

Trans4M

HSC
Uni Grad
yeah I know, but if you make THIS years cut off (when they are released) will it guarantee you a spot?
I believe when Madharris was referring to last year meaning this year (2012 entry). So to answer your question no as the cut off can go up.

madharris

HSC
N/A
I'm pretty sure the 2013 cutoffs (for 2012 graduates) are released after they send out offers, so yes you are guaranteed a spot if you make the cutoff (as you have all ready been offered a place)

I think that's what you're trying to ask?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)