How do you ask a girl out? (1 Viewer)

sk8ie_boi

peaker
HSC
My friend asked me this question: "How do you ask a girl out? When do you ask them out?"

Hmmz ... made me wonder at first. For me, it just came naturally ... like a slow progression haha or sometimes fast ... anyways, just wondering, do people "PLAN" to ask someone out? (As in asking them to be your girlfriend) Or just, the moment kinda thing ... it's more like "Oh, this seems like a right time to do it ... " hahaha ..

bshoc

HSC
N/A
well first ... you have to be really, really, drunk ..

DeathB4Life

Bánned
HSC
"so...erm....are we like bf and gf now?"
"err..yah i guess so"
"k then."

Bank$

HSC
kuzz it depends on ur personallity u c with me im the type of guy who can approach girls easily (so i like to think lol).
U c 2day on the train i sat next to a random chick who was asleep then when she woke up i gave her a min then said "u know i had a bet with myself that u would have beautifull eyes and i was right" and we start tlking.

i didnt get shit lol cause i was in uniform and she like 22 but the point is if u have the confidence u can pull of with a random but if u dnt have alot then its best to go wif som1 u know.

as for the "PLAN" thing fuk yeah i plan lol whether it be 2min b4 or a day b4 cause if u dnt have a plan u can get screwed.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
Bank$ said:
kuzz it depends on ur personallity u c with me im the type of guy who can approach girls easily (so i like to think lol).
U c 2day on the train i sat next to a random chick who was asleep then when she woke up i gave her a min then said "u know i had a bet with myself that u would have beautifull eyes and i was right" and we start tlking.

i didnt get shit lol cause i was in uniform and she like 22 but the point is if u have the confidence u can pull of with a random but if u dnt have alot then its best to go wif som1 u know.

as for the "PLAN" thing fuk yeah i plan lol whether it be 2min b4 or a day b4 cause if u dnt have a plan u can get screwed.
sorry, what?

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
Usually you say;

"hey do you want to go out?"

as in;

"hey matt do you want to go out sometime?"

:eek:

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
mr_brightside said:
Usually you say;

"hey do you want to go out?"

as in;

"hey matt do you want to go out sometime?"

:eek:
:eek: yes! i was always hoping you'd ask! :eek:

...and you take it from there.
see, easy as that!

iamsickofyear12

HSC
There are way too many of these ridiculous threads...

Hey (insert name here) do you want to (insert question here)?

It works for all situations. Now please everyone stop asking such stupid questions.

morganforrest

HSC
"I'm going to put something out there. And if you like it you can take it otherwise send it right back. I want to be on you!"

80% of the time, it works every time

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
morganforrest said:
"I'm going to put something out there. And if you like it you can take it otherwise send it right back. I want to be on you!"

That doesn't really make sense.

Just make sure you wear the right scent and you're set.

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
morganforrest said:

Anchor man is a classic!

P. Dophile

Banned
HSC
So I get off stage right and drop the mic
Walk up to the hot chicks and I'm all like
"Sup ladies, my name's Slim Shady.
I'm the lead singer in D12 baby"
They're all like "Oh my god it's him"
"Becky oh my fuckin' god it's Eminem"
"I swear to fucking god dude you fuckin rock"
"Please Marshall please let me suck your cock"
And by now the rest of the fellas get jealous
Especially when I drop the beat and do my acapellas
All the chicks start yellin', all the hot babes
Throw their bras and their shirt and their panties on stage
So like every single night they pick a fight with me
But when we fight it's kinda like sibling rivalry
Cuz they're back on stage the next night with me
Dude I just think you're tryna steal the light from me
Yesterday Kuniva tried to pull a knife on me
Cause I told him Jessica Alba's my wife to be
This rock star shit, it's the life for me
And all the other guys just despise me because

These chicks don't even know the name of my band...
But they're all on me like they wanna hold hands...
Cuz once I blow they know that i'll be the man...
All because I'm the lead singer of my band...

T

trolloutaface

P. Dophile said:
So I get off stage right and drop the mic
Walk up to the hot chicks and I'm all like
"Sup ladies, my name's Slim Shady.
I'm the lead singer in D12 baby"
They're all like "Oh my god it's him"
"Becky oh my fuckin' god it's Eminem"
"I swear to fucking god dude you fuckin rock"
"Please Marshall please let me suck your cock"
And by now the rest of the fellas get jealous
Especially when I drop the beat and do my acapellas
All the chicks start yellin', all the hot babes
Throw their bras and their shirt and their panties on stage
So like every single night they pick a fight with me
But when we fight it's kinda like sibling rivalry
Cuz they're back on stage the next night with me
Dude I just think you're tryna steal the light from me
Yesterday Kuniva tried to pull a knife on me
Cause I told him Jessica Alba's my wife to be
This rock star shit, it's the life for me
And all the other guys just despise me because

These chicks don't even know the name of my band...
But they're all on me like they wanna hold hands...
Cuz once I blow they know that i'll be the man...
All because I'm the lead singer of my band...
sup p. dophile? :wave:

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
sk8ie_boi said:
My friend asked me this question: "How do you ask a girl out? When do you ask them out?"

Hmmz ... made me wonder at first. For me, it just came naturally ... like a slow progression haha or sometimes fast ... anyways, just wondering, do people "PLAN" to ask someone out? (As in asking them to be your girlfriend) Or just, the moment kinda thing ... it's more like "Oh, this seems like a right time to do it ... " hahaha ..
Hi Sk8ie_boi,

In that one powerful phrase -- “the daily war we have to wage with women” -- you’ve said it all right there, my friend. Because until the woman decides that you’re the greatest thing since the hamburger, you’re going to be running the gauntlet against a tribe of angry Mohawks. And remember what I always say: “Soldier, don’t ever forget that dating is a battlefield where the bloody carcasses of many good men have been left for dead.”

you were doing everything right
This is exactly the way you want to keep it, too. To you Psych majors, you want her coming on to you at all times. Don’t ask her out -- just keep her coming at you and coming at you and coming at you. You have all the time in the world. You’re not in any hurry. You’re not like all those other chimpanzees who can’t control themselves and throw themselves at her. In fact, the reason she gravitated toward you in the first place is because you were the only law student who showed a scintilla of Self-Control in her presence. I hope you realize that. And I hope you don’t forget it.

you shouldn’t have asked her out
So everything was perfect up to a certain point. But then you unraveled. You lost it. Instead of waiting her out like a real Challenge, you went and asked her out on a date. Mistake. MASSIVE MISTAKE. She should have asked you out on a date. Like my Doctor Freud once said, “When you’re dealing with a ‘10,’ you have be as crafty as she is gorgeous.”

there’s still hope
And here’s something else. You’re going to be hustling other phone numbers from all kinds of other women. You’re not going to wait for this one girl to fall in love with you. If somebody else grabs you first, she is out.

Are you being played for a fool? It’s possible. Like I say, “When you’re foolin’ with a Beautiful Woman, you don’t know where the punch is comin’ from.”

enjoy the chase
You should play along with this girl because hopefully she’s playing along with you. And if she’s playing straight with you, then you’ll move forward together.

Remember, guys: It’s always better when she chases you.

mzduxx2006

HSC
sk8ie_boi said:

Just be yurself. Tell her she is pretty. she looks good in what she is wearing. yu like tha same music as her....same tv shows. hate the same things. then just casually be like "oh btw i have 2 tickets to the such and such concert"

whatever yu do. DO NOT. i repeat DO NOT .sayy the following

"Hey babii do yu want some lebanese between yur knees"

or

"hey babii is yur dad a mechanic cause yur a machine"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)