How do you ask a girl out? (1 Viewer)

jesschristian

HSC
sk8ie_boi said:
My friend asked me this question: "How do you ask a girl out? When do you ask them out?"

Hmmz ... made me wonder at first. For me, it just came naturally ... like a slow progression haha or sometimes fast ... anyways, just wondering, do people "PLAN" to ask someone out? (As in asking them to be your girlfriend) Or just, the moment kinda thing ... it's more like "Oh, this seems like a right time to do it ... " hahaha ..

i have been in a similar situation with wat was my best friend. but i actually told her i liked her then it all turned 2 sour grapes. she said that she found me as a friend but everything else was only muckin around i n shouldnt of let it get out of controll. she didnt speak 2 me 4 a year n we r only just talkin now.

u should wait to see if it is full on for real feeling or whether it is feeling that are bein confused if u guys have been friends 4 a long time. it may pass as time and situations change.

hope it helps

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
I've never asked someone to be my girlfriend, I don't quite get the technicalities of "going out." For me it's just like, "hey, are you free this weekend/holidays? We should catch lunch or a movie sometime."

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
I don't understand though, I've also asked girls straight up "Do you want to go out sometime?" but that doesn't mean if they say yes that I'm now their boyfriend. Like, when does it become official? For me it's when if they got with someone else I'd be pissed or if I did, I'd feel guilty.

T

trolloutaface

Girls are lucky because they don't have to ask guys out.....guys ask them.
well most of the time anyway.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
I'd love a girl to ask me out. That convention is so lame. I want to be the one who gets to feel speshul.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
What's more stupid is when girls get their friends and shit to be like "omg Nikki lykes you ask her out lolol."

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
This whole thread seems pretty highschool, but yeh - if that happened now I'd just find it weird.

umop 3pisdn

Banned
HSC
So, "will you go out with me?" (said with primary school tone) - good or bad?

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
Step1: cut a hole in a box
step2: stick your junk in that box
step3: ???
step4: profit!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)