How do you avoid looking like you're FOB? (1 Viewer)

s-p-a-c-e-d

HSC
You guys are all NSW/VIC, right?

Does anyone there use 'fob' to refer to islanders?
what i can tell from talking to my bogan cousins, who think fob = islander, it seems to be if you live anywhere near the city it's fob = azn. they live near penrith so obviously higher islander population...

chrisnumber1

HSC
beige pants.....i swear if i see a male wearing beige pants and their under the age of 50 and dont play cricket, 95% of the time there asians

chrisnumber1

HSC
what i can tell from talking to my bogan cousins, who think fob = islander, it seems to be if you live anywhere near the city it's fob = azn. they live near penrith so obviously higher islander population...
yeah in "da riff" fob is islander

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
just dont wear random shit like the "I don't own a mirror" look

ie. spots and stripes, blue and orange dont go

SDES

MUP DA DOO BIX NOOD
HSC
Well, I live in a place where everyone is a pseudo-bogan, detached from 'city' trends etc.

One of my friends wore ksubis to free dress day at school once, and all the girls were like "lol wtf dat squares on ur pants dat looks gay ahahah did u drew it". Practically the same thing happened when he wore espadrilles style slip-ons, everyone gave him shit for 'wearing socks', now everyone does...

If you're azn and don't wanna look like a fob, shop at city beach. Instant white-wash.

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
I could've sworn 'FOBS' generally referred to islanders, and i'd prefer to keep it that way thanks..

FOBS and Asians quite simply do not look like each other

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
Why is this an issue, who the fuck cares if people think you're an international.

stampede

doin it tuff
HSC
fucken be proud of where you come from dipshit, stop fucking pretending to be something youre not.

pics or gtfo

johony

HSC
obviously at unsw, and to a lesser extent usyd people care whether you are an (asian) international

musing

HSC
To avoid looking like a fob, please don't wear 2983982 different colors of clothing all at the same time. It could damage permanently to other people's eyes.

q3thefish

HSC
I could've sworn 'FOBS' generally referred to islanders, and i'd prefer to keep it that way thanks..

FOBS and Asians quite simply do not look like each other
FOB = fresh off boat

so it can go for most races

youtube peter chao

he talks like an asian fob

hes funny imo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)