How Do You Break Up With Someone Nicely (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
seriously decide WHY you are going to break up with this person. think about it, HARD. if you're still convinced, dont do it via text message as an easy way out.

it will be like throwing a grenade and bruno mars isnt there to catch it. it will explode.

good luck to the recipient of the broken heart </3

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
Girls are terrible at break-up advice. Just call the girl fat and be done with it.

stampede

doin it tuff
HSC
lol @ the way this thread turned out

@OP, did u break up yet or wat hurry up tell us wat u did

HSC
do it in a way that crushes her and causes her to want to better herself somehow

like if shes a bit chub say shes fat and you arent attracted and she needs to lose weight then when she does you can keep hitting that

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Why do you say so?

I just think it is easier- it gets reduces the strong feelings against the person that may hurt them.
The feelings you have at the beginning are the strongest and most lustful since the whole experience is fresh and exciting. That's like telling someone not to eat ice cream because it's delicious.

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
The feelings you have at the beginning are the strongest and most lustful since the whole experience is fresh and exciting. That's like telling someone not to eat ice cream because it's delicious.
Fuck you, I'll eat all the damn ice cream I want.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)