How Do You Break Up With Someone Nicely (1 Viewer)

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
Lol, I just stole that line from How I Met Your Mother. Funny ep.

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
Why not be direct instead of saying you need a break? Why keep the other person hanging onto something that doesn't exist anymore?

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Cause you don't want to hurt them, and when it comes to relationships people can potentially get hurt in quite significant ways which arent immeadiatly apparent
Dragging it out is worse than a clean break.

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
I just came out of a three year relationship relatively unscathed.

Explain your reasons. Be honest, but don't be brutal. Let them know you're thinking about the whole relationship at the moment. Let them down slowly. I let her down softly, gave her enough time to prepare for the possibility I could break it off, then I did.

At the moment we're taking a break from communication, but we'll still be friends. There's zero hostility between us (at least I see it that way).

stampede

doin it tuff
HSC
get drunk and make out with another chick at a party, make sure photos are taken

find a way to get ur gurl to see them photos

then apologise profoundly and say baby im sorry and suck her dick or wateva and then start crying and then say fuck this you dont deserve me and leave her

win win bcoz u dont look like a douche (but rather a bitch) and u get away from them, and can also possibly hook up with trashy party chick

Gangstar1

HSC
>.> either way its not gonna be nice right? i don't really know whats gonna happen

battler1

HSC
N/A
tell em theyre a shit shag and report them to centerlink for abusing their baby bonus cunts need realize there are people doin it tough in the west!!

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
How do you break up with trannies? Following on from stampede....

Sammy2011

HSC
I agree with people who have said that it is best to be honest.
Try to remember how you felt when you first started the relationship, and run with those feeling.

Always treat people how you would like to be treated =)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)