jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Did you pick up while at fanny's?

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
I always knock them back. Spend 30 minutes with them, and a month scratching yourself trying to get rid of whatever it is they've given you, no thanks.

Angelus

HSC
hipsta_jess said:
I always knock them back. Spend 30 minutes with them, and a month scratching yourself trying to get rid of whatever it is they've given you, no thanks.
0_o........

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
jumb said:
You know from experience?
No. But its not something I'm willing to risk.

Besides, all the boys in fannys are so obsessed with themselves its not funny (btw, note to all fannys boys: von dutch surely can no longer be considered cool)

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
What's von dutch?

I've always considered going to fanny's just to see how easy it is to pick up and get your drink spiked.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Von Dutch is the brand that Paris Hilton and the like all wear. They're mainly famous for their trucker caps, although all the guys that go into fannys seem to like wearing VD tops. SOOOO last October, but meh :p

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
withoutaface said:
All my mates say it's dead obvious when I'm interested in someone, cause say when we're walking in a group I'll walk ahead or behind with them and just talk or whatever.
uhh because that is so unusual and all...

S

Shuter

*~Dazed~* said:
uhh because that is so unusual and all...
It is, do you honestly find it more interesting to talk to a girl than your friends, unless you want to do her? Of course not.

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
Shuter said:
It is, do you honestly find it more interesting to talk to a girl than your friends, unless you want to do her? Of course not.
Um that's my point...
If you like the person or are interested in them, its something anyone would do. He was saying it as though its unusual/his kind of way of flirting which makes it obvious to his mates. Most people do it.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
*~Dazed~* said:
Um that's my point...
If you like the person or are interested in them, its something anyone would do. He was saying it as though its unusual/his kind of way of flirting which makes it obvious to his mates. Most people do it.
Nah I was just saying that it's very obvious when I'm flirting because it's a very easily recognised sign/

llamalope

yes, they're my legs.
Left BOS (somewhat temporarily) on 29/12/05 to ret
HSC
most people SAY they think they're flirting is obvious..... but i'm sure around half don't make it that obvious at all. What you personally think is obvious is probably too subtle... especially if the girl is doing the flirting.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
llamalope said:
most people SAY they think they're flirting is obvious..... but i'm sure around half don't make it that obvious at all. What you personally think is obvious is probably too subtle... especially if the girl is doing the flirting.
i solve that problem by begining the converation with "i am about to engage flirting with you, listen and laugh at all i say"

S

Shuter

SashatheMan said:
i solve that problem by begining the converation with "i am about to engage flirting with you, listen and laugh at all i say"
And it always works, the girls always laugh at him then.

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
the natural

You don't really try to seduce people... it just seems to happen.
Fun loving and free spirited, you bring out the inner child in people.
You are spontaneous, sincere, and unpretentious - a hard combo to find!
People drop their guard around you, and find themselves falling fast.

what i usually do is just talk to a girl if i like them, like for ages. but i don't know whether i am flirting. but i fdon't think i flirt when theres heaps of people around, nor do i know whether i realise or know that i am flirting normally.

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
i got flirted wqith tongiht by about 6guys.
3of them invited 2hteir house at the beahc,.
but i was still out and stuff doing sutff with my firbends and dstuff.
they were hot.
and they flirted with me.
i flirted back.

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
1) its the mardi gras.
and no, none of them were transvestittres. coz they were all in wollongong.
and its was while the mardi gras was still oon and if i were at the mardi gras, i wouldnt leave half way throughtnjust to go to wollongong.

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
Your Seduction Style: The Coquette

You are a pro at playing the age old game of hard to get.
Your flirting style runs hot and cold, giving just enough to keep them chasing you.
Independent and self-sufficient, you don't need any one person to make you compelte.
And that independence is exactly what makes people pursue you.

So all the nights spent tossing and turning, wondering if him being a prick means he likes me or not, you guys enjoy it? Nasty.
I'm sorry (not really)... you like it too much for me to stop!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)