How do you get a class clash permitted? (1 Viewer)

andybandy

HSC
theirs a lecture and a tutorial thats clashing (both 1 hour) and they both dont have any other times available, how do I get something like this permetted as I could always watch the lecture online

D94

HSC
N/A
Contact your School. Provide information such as your student ID, which times are clashing, the classes you want to go into.

andybandy

HSC
Thankyou, reckon i'll be able to call them up instead of visit them ?

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
i spoke to the mech office a little while ago and they said that they don't (generally) approve clashes for 1st years. if it is between 2 electives then you have to choose other electives

andybandy

HSC
i spoke to the mech office a little while ago and they said that they don't (generally) approve clashes for 1st years. if it is between 2 electives then you have to choose other electives
really? that sucks, I just picked my second elective today, because the elective list is so horrible, and it fit with my timetable nicely but damn, hopefully im lucky and they accept the clash

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
really? that sucks, I just picked my second elective today, because the elective list is so horrible, and it fit with my timetable nicely but damn, hopefully im lucky and they accept the clash
what is your current timetable?

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
It seems that mechatronics students are having these clashes quite a bit (both SR and OP have these clashes).

If you know anyone else in mechatronics, ask them if they have been able to get these clashes approved.

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
alternatively you could do CVEN1300. it is the same thing but i think that will clash "more" with your current timetable

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
my timetable:

+ MINE1010
you jelly????

the clash is not necessary; but gonna ask if i can overload

andybandy

HSC
that will probably be approved. it was approved for me but i decided to do MINE intead

but when you go to get it approved talk to the CSE office and not the mech office. also send an email to the lecturer to ask permission if it is okay
alright yeah ill probably do that, thanks heaps though

my timetable:

+ MINE1010
you jelly????

the clash is not necessary; but gonna ask if i can overload
im so jealous! haha, i wish my time table was that good, at least mine is bettter then my semester 1, that was hell

andybandy

HSC
Sorry for the late reply,
I was wondering if any of use knew which number to call for the CSE office? I looked it up and theirs like a list of 20

cub3root

fight another day
HSC
Sort it out tomorrow during O-week. They're open iirc

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)