How do you get a girl to like you? (1 Viewer)

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
braad said:
yeh..n the young dude has SUCH a great personality...i know thats not ur point, but sounded good in my head :eek:
No, he doesnt. But her husband only keeps her because he buys her stuff. That's why she cheats, because she wants someone to make her feel special, not just buy her crap.

christian_j

HSC
HOW TO GET A GIRL TO LIKE YOU :

ACT LIKE A FUCKING JERK - BUT - MAKE SURE YOU ARE STILL JUST NICE ENOUGH so that she will want to change you into the nice sensitive man thats already in love with her and that she unloads all her problems onto.

RingerINC

BBoy OG Loc Gangsta
HSC
christian_j said:

ACT LIKE A FUCKING JERK - BUT - MAKE SURE YOU ARE STILL JUST NICE ENOUGH so that she will want to change you into the nice sensitive man thats already in love with her and that she unloads all her problems onto.
Halfway through did you realise you had caps lock on?

Pace_T

HSC
christian_j said:

umm i htink you mean cocky
be funny and cocky, act superior but not up urself

*mel*

Nah don't act superior... she'll just think that u reckon ur too good for her. It doesn't work...

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
RingerINC said:
That makes about 0% sense.
I think it should be "But her husband is only able to keep her because he buys her stuff."

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
boys who think they r the coolest are so not. boys who treat girls like they r their property are so not cool. boys who play hot n cold and go nice and then backoff 4 awhile or watever r not cool. boys who just want sex but dont giv the girl nething she wants in a relationship r not cool.

u can get a girl to b ur girlfriend, but if ur an arrogant dick i can guarrantee her friends hate u and they'll convince her somewhere down the line to get rid of u.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
beccaxx said:
boys who think they r the coolest are so not. boys who treat girls like they r their property are so not cool. boys who play hot n cold and go nice and then backoff 4 awhile or watever r not cool. boys who just want sex but dont giv the girl nething she wants in a relationship r not cool.
You just summed me in a few poorly written sentences.

beccaxx said:
u can get a girl to b ur girlfriend, but if ur an arrogant dick i can guarrantee her friends hate u and they'll convince her somewhere down the line to get rid of u.
Any guy that has those qualitites you speak of, will not give a damn about that. He would realise that, if you dump him:
a) he had his fun
b) theres more then 1 girl in the world.

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
"summing u up in a few poorly written sentences"----> meh. if ur a dick,stay away from any1 i know.

ur right bout that 2nd part. thats the kinda boy girls dont LIKE. they go with them cos they think they NEED a bf. the topic of this thread is how do u get a girl to LIKE u. and there is a difference

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
beccaxx said:
ur right bout that 2nd part. thats the kinda boy girls dont LIKE. they go with them cos they think they NEED a bf. the topic of this thread is how do u get a girl to LIKE u. and there is a difference
You're full of crap. They do like it. They like the challenge, the mystery, the fact that the guy is trying to have fun and be himself.

Nothing like your boring, predictable, "nice" guy. If I were a girl, I know who I'd choose.

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
i dont go 4 boring nice-ys either. but i do like boys who respect other ppl.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
beccaxx said:
You can respect people without being overly nice.

JoeysBoy

HSC
beccaxx said:
Didn't you just contradict your other previous posts? There tend to be two catagories of guys (and no more) --->

beccaxx said:
boys who just want sex but dont giv the girl nething she wants in a relationship r not cool.
therefore you go for the guy Sorry for being obtrusive, but im just curious ;) I'm finding it hard to walk the line between obtrusive and shy. Sorry if I've pissed u off. I didn't mean to.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)