How do you get a girl to like you? (3 Viewers)

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
OZGIRL86 said:
I don't really think money could buy happiness, or love- well true love that is.
most guys r shallow arent we? :p well, general consensus is we're shallow, so if we got jus love (or lust) from our money...i dunnnnno if it'd bother most of us, of course me being such a lil pussybitch would be different, i'd wonder how i came into such fortune as having the...err....fortune...lifes trivial things entertain moi

MasterP

Come to Daddy
HSC
OZGIRL86 said:
Money can make life alot comfortable and easier though it can't solve everything, and money can't buy everything.
Change "can't buy everything" to "can't buy everyone" and you're right.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
MasterP said:
Change "not everything" to "not everyone" and you're right.
lol...even 4 one night?

so crude....

MasterP

Come to Daddy
HSC
What I mean is, there are shallow girls out there who will like you for your money. To say you can't buy love is bullshit, because you can easily buy their's. Money can buy everything, just not a "paticular everything", so to speak.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
I don't think that money can buy love, however, being rich makes every girl attracted to you.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
jumb said:
I don't think that money can buy love, however, being rich makes every girl attracted to you.
i swear to god i thought the word was 'lust' not love, i dunno, lust was more errr...not like love?? seems betta

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
jumb said:
yeah but if you were a rich guy how would you know if they liked/loved you for you or for your money? would guys even care?

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
OZGIRL86 said:
yeah but if you were a rich guy how would you know if they liked/loved you for you or for your money? would guys even care?
do u assume we wouldnt? dont b shallow now...

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
OZGIRL86 said:
No. We're only in it for the sex. The problem however, is that the girl can get bored very easily, which leads to cheating. A good example of this is the hot chick on Desperate Housewives. This is why you should rely on personality to win a girl, instead of buying her everything.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
braad said:
do u assume we wouldnt? dont b shallow now...
I'm not being shallow:) I was just asking, but I guess I asked a silly question because it does depend on the individual

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
OZGIRL86 said:
I'm not being shallow:) I was just asking, but I guess I asked a silly question because it does depend on the individual
ooooooooh....lol, she's getting the hang of guys being individual from one another :p

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
jumb said:
No. We're only in it for the sex. The problem however, is that the girl can get bored very easily, which leads to cheating. A good example of this is the hot chick on Desperate Housewives.
were you being serious?

I don't watch that show, so i don't know:)

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
jumb said:
No. We're only in it for the sex. The problem however, is that the girl can get bored very easily, which leads to cheating. A good example of this is the hot chick on Desperate Housewives. This is why you should rely on personality to win a girl, instead of buying her everything.

yeh..n the young dude has SUCH a great personality...i know thats not ur point, but sounded good in my head :eek:

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
braad said:
ooooooooh....lol, she's getting the hang of guys being individual from one another :p
lol I've never said that all guys are the same:)

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
OZGIRL86 said:
lol I've never said that all guys are the same:)
mmmm.....but u neva sed that we werent either, hehe...i think?? far out, 2 much thinking, make up my mind 4 me sum1

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
derpriusserd...a mix of all 4, australia, so multi-cultural

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)