• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

How do you get a girl to like you? (1 Viewer)

Vangineer

Treehugger
HSC
how bout this:

im an antisocial boring, quiet netgeek, never talken to a girl for more than 5 seconds. No looks, no nothing...
where do i start>> huh?

Im not being sarcastic!!

JoeysBoy

HSC
velox said:
maybe if ppl from ur school dont get with each other at parties, you might be able to pick up?
Uhhh... only one guy in my year is bi-sexual. All the homo's havn't emerged yet, but I suspect they will once they leave school. You'd be surprised how few gay guys there is in an all boys boarding school :p

minushuman

tafe pride
HSC
Pfft, you just pull it out when there not looking and go stand really close behind them. Chicks love that.

...I'm so alone.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Vangineer said:
how bout this:

im an antisocial boring, quiet netgeek, never talken to a girl for more than 5 seconds. No looks, no nothing...
where do i start>> huh?

Im not being sarcastic!!
With a razor and your wrists.

Seriously, that sort of self pitty doesn't help anyone.

gordo

Resident Jew
HSC
Vangineer said:
how bout this:

where do i start>> huh?

Im not being sarcastic!!

hooker?? :p

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
since the ladder theory was ripped off sleepless in seattle, would the next addition to the ladder theory come from hitch?

you should really search up some old threads other than this one. there's a few more that are better i think. i hope this was'nt the original implantion of the ladder theory, because that was a spam feast for shuter and a few other people.

INXS

King For A Day
HSC
Vangineer said:
how bout this:

where do i start>> huh?

Im not being sarcastic!!

minushuman

tafe pride
HSC
Seriously??? No wonder so many morons are still alive, they keep going across the wrist!! Fools!!

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
no, just not 'EWwww that's gross!' :)

only gross

nah, infact its pretty sad, sum1 having to go 2 those lengths...well get that down is pretty bad

*mel*

braad said:
no, just not 'EWwww that's gross!' :)

only gross

nah, infact its pretty sad, sum1 having to go 2 those lengths...well get that down is pretty bad

Well if you were a girl then it would be ewwwww! I know a girl who slashes her wrists, not to kill herself, but to 'release the pain' and then watching it heal is like her soul healing... hmmm

yuck this is depressing! onto happier things... hello braddy!

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
**MeL**88 said:
Well if you were a girl then it would be ewwwww! I know a girl who slashes her wrists, not to kill herself, but to 'release the pain' and then watching it heal is like her soul healing... hmmm

yuck this is depressing! onto happier things... hello braddy!

yeh, i have a friend like that too :( so sad.....wosh could jus like hug her, cept she lives a bit far away...

yeh....hullo mel, hows it goinnnnnnnnn :p

*mel*

braad said:
yeh, i have a friend like that too :( so sad.....wosh could jus like hug her, cept she lives a bit far away...

yeh....hullo mel, hows it goinnnnnnnnn :p

not bad... my doggy's a bit sick though. there's something wrong with her neck :(

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
**MeL**88 said:
not bad... my doggy's a bit sick though. there's something wrong with her neck :(
hmmm...her neck aye....thats interesting...as long as its still connected to her head n body it shouldn't be tooooooo bad

*mel*

braad said:
hmmm...her neck aye....thats interesting...as long as its still connected to her head n body it shouldn't be tooooooo bad

lol nooo! she's twisted it or something and now she keeps holding her head sideways. it's freaky.
and how are u braddy?

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
**MeL**88 said:
lol nooo! she's twisted it or something and now she keeps holding her head sideways. it's freaky.
and how are u braddy?
lol, now thats weird....maybe she likes the angle?

i wish i had anutha dog:eek: *sigh*

yeh, im not bad..i should get off the pudda soon, got training 2nite...n if i dont leave in the next hour i'll b on 4 agessssssssssss...then things start goin wrong :(

but yeh...whats happening, apart from ur dog tilting its head? :confused:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)