• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

How do you get a girl to like you? (1 Viewer)

*mel*

braad said:
lol, now thats weird....maybe she likes the angle?

i wish i had anutha dog:eek: *sigh*

yeh, im not bad..i should get off the pudda soon, got training 2nite...n if i dont leave in the next hour i'll b on 4 agessssssssssss...then things start goin wrong :(

but yeh...whats happening, apart from ur dog tilting its head? :confused:

pudda?? awww how cute!!
training - what training?

do u already have a dog, or do u want another one coz something happened to ur old one? i have 2 doggies. milly the german shepherd (head tilter) and benny the labrador who's a bit pudgy.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
**MeL**88 said:
pudda?? awww how cute!!
training - what training?

do u already have a dog, or do u want another one coz something happened to ur old one? i have 2 doggies. milly the german shepherd (head tilter) and benny the labrador who's a bit pudgy.
soccer training...we take it very seriously :)

nah, our old one dieeeeeeeeed...n we havent had one for 10 yrs!:eek: coz we moved house....

i want my cattle dog *cries*

our friends have a labrador...so stupid, but so funny n cute....he dusnt walk, he jumps..

*mel*

braad said:
soccer training...we take it very seriously :)

nah, our old one dieeeeeeeeed...n we havent had one for 10 yrs!:eek: coz we moved house....

i want my cattle dog *cries*

our friends have a labrador...so stupid, but so funny n cute....he dusnt walk, he jumps..

sorry i had to get off the computer for a little while.
oh ur poor doggy! what was his name? yeah benny is dumb as! he can only sit and shake, everything else goes in one ear and out through the other.

ooh soccer training! no wonder all that soccer stuff in the word association thread. i used to play soccer in primary school for pssa. i was in the team for 4 years and never scored a goal... hmmm

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
**MeL**88 said:
sorry i had to get off the computer for a little while.
oh ur poor doggy! what was his name? yeah benny is dumb as! he can only sit and shake, everything else goes in one ear and out through the other.

ooh soccer training! no wonder all that soccer stuff in the word association thread. i used to play soccer in primary school for pssa. i was in the team for 4 years and never scored a goal... hmmm
yeh...thats cool
well, twas a she, carlie..i loved her..beautiful dog....she died in a bad way, slowly and throughout the end of her life she'd have massive fits n the vet couldnt do nething (i was 8..it was traumatic) :eek: i miss her....

soccer is cool, played since 6 :D n yeh, i played PSSA....our skools guy team (with me in it) won throughtout the time me n my mates were there...the yr we left they lost:(

lol....i neva scored, but i was right back...set up some, but neva scored....pity

so whats happening?

*mel*

braad said:
yeh...thats cool
well, twas a she, carlie..i loved her..beautiful dog....she died in a bad way, slowly and throughout the end of her life she'd have massive fits n the vet couldnt do nething (i was 8..it was traumatic) :eek: i miss her....

soccer is cool, played since 6 :D n yeh, i played PSSA....our skools guy team (with me in it) won throughtout the time me n my mates were there...the yr we left they lost:(

lol....i neva scored, but i was right back...set up some, but neva scored....pity

so whats happening?

ohh poor carlie! she's in doggie heaven now though.

right now... i am trying to decide what to eat for lunch and whether i should watch days of our lives or not. any suggestions?

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
**MeL**88 said:
ohh poor carlie! she's in doggie heaven now though.

right now... i am trying to decide what to eat for lunch and whether i should watch days of our lives or not. any suggestions?

lol...im feeling a bit peckish actually....

hmmm...i want food, lol, but as soon as i do, im gonna have 2 leave 4eva n a day...we such

days of our lives?:eek:??

*mel*

braad said:
lol...im feeling a bit peckish actually....

hmmm...i want food, lol, but as soon as i do, im gonna have 2 leave 4eva n a day...we such

days of our lives?:eek:??

lol it's ok I'm taping it! YES days of our lives. it's a very intriguing show. definitely not for the faint hearted.

im really really hungry! mmmm maybe i can heat up some leftovers :p

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
**MeL**88 said:
lol it's ok I'm taping it! YES days of our lives. it's a very intriguing show. definitely not for the faint hearted.

im really really hungry! mmmm maybe i can heat up some leftovers :p
lol...too true, im faint of heart u c...i cant watch it:p

maybe there r other reasons...

neways, left overs can be nice...cept we ate all our dinner last nite...what happens with 2 teenage guys in the house :)

*mel*

braad said:
lol...too true, im faint of heart u c...i cant watch it:p

maybe there r other reasons...

neways, left overs can be nice...cept we ate all our dinner last nite...what happens with 2 teenage guys in the house :)

lol from my deductions, u are not that faint of heart. maybe u should give days a go! it's rivetting stuff. most of the characters are dead, but not dead! oooh it's good! no there are no other reasons braddy. guys, too, can watch soap operas! it will bring our your feminine side!

yes i think i shall heat some up. i've got lasagne!!! yyyuuuummmm! u can have some if u want!

and 2 teenage guys? ur must give ur mum hell!

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
**MeL**88 said:
lol from my deductions, u are not that faint of heart. maybe u should give days a go! it's rivetting stuff. most of the characters are dead, but not dead! oooh it's good! no there are no other reasons braddy. guys, too, can watch soap operas! it will bring our your feminine side!

yes i think i shall heat some up. i've got lasagne!!! yyyuuuummmm! u can have some if u want!

and 2 teenage guys? ur must give ur mum hell!
hahaha...umm, im right thanx, the OC has already brought out my feminie side *oh dear*

damn, im a pussy...lol, ohwellls

n lasagne? oh plzzzzzz....i love that n we havent had it 4 AGES like...seriously AGES, mum made me a whole heap last time n my brother n dad stole it! :mad: i was pissed off:p actually, we're having that on saturday....dont know y we're planning that far ahead...ohwells

n nah, my brother n i r angels...:) he'll start a fight n i'll finish it by falling over....laughing, so stupid, hope thats not what its like against sum street punk :eek:

btw...i'd love sum if ur offering:)

*mel*

braad said:
hahaha...umm, im right thanx, the OC has already brought out my feminie side *oh dear*

damn, im a pussy...lol, ohwellls

n lasagne? oh plzzzzzz....i love that n we havent had it 4 AGES like...seriously AGES, mum made me a whole heap last time n my brother n dad stole it! :mad: i was pissed off:p actually, we're having that on saturday....dont know y we're planning that far ahead...ohwells

n nah, my brother n i r angels...:) he'll start a fight n i'll finish it by falling over....laughing, so stupid, hope thats not what its like against sum street punk :eek:

btw...i'd love sum if ur offering:)

LOL! No ur not a pussy. OC can be a very manly show if u think about it. Guys love to watch it coz there are lesbians (i don't get that. what is it with guys and lesbians?). It's not your average girly drama. There's so much more to it. No braddy ur definitely not a pussy! :D

Yes my lasagne is tasting absolutely beautiful right now... sooo cheesy and hot and mmm (fatty!). Yeah u can have some, before my family comes home though, coz as soon as my dad and bro come home they'll have the rest! People can be so scabby with yummy food.

You plan ur dinners?? Wow! In our house it's like dad makes dinner when he feels like it... sometimes i make desert. Sometimes we just scrounge around for dinner coz no one can be bothered making anything.

Awwww braddy the angel, and brother of braddy the other angel! You fall over to stop a fight?? exactly how does that work? I think street punks like it when ur down so if u ever get into a fight on the street (don't!! :( ) then stay up, or run!! How old is ur bro?

banana_monkey

Better than you
HSC
Chicks love the spiderman. Everyone should give it a go once in a while. Anyone who does not know what a spiderman is, has obviously never experianced the awesomeness that is being spidermaned.

PS: The OC is gay

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
**MeL**88 said:
LOL! No ur not a pussy. OC can be a very manly show if u think about it. Guys love to watch it coz there are lesbians (i don't get that. what is it with guys and lesbians?). It's not your average girly drama. There's so much more to it. No braddy ur definitely not a pussy! :D

Yes my lasagne is tasting absolutely beautiful right now... sooo cheesy and hot and mmm (fatty!). Yeah u can have some, before my family comes home though, coz as soon as my dad and bro come home they'll have the rest! People can be so scabby with yummy food.

You plan ur dinners?? Wow! In our house it's like dad makes dinner when he feels like it... sometimes i make desert. Sometimes we just scrounge around for dinner coz no one can be bothered making anything.

Awwww braddy the angel, and brother of braddy the other angel! You fall over to stop a fight?? exactly how does that work? I think street punks like it when ur down so if u ever get into a fight on the street (don't!! :( ) then stay up, or run!! How old is ur bro?
lol..i dont like the whole lesbian thing...dont aks me y, its jus, not right, n also i dont like marissa....2 friggen skinny, she needs sum lasagne:p

n yers...im no pussy...but i dont fancy the lesbians n im not gay(??)....figure that out

yeh...well, i'll have 2 rush i guess...dont want ppls stealing food:p n yeh, we plan...sumtimes, its usually planned when mum or dad get home...

n yeh, lol, we're angels....i fall ova coz i tend to start laughing at either his piss weak attempts to hit me:p or jus what we're fighting over is stupid....he tends to catch on soon enuff n start laughing...weird :confused:

n street punks, if i cant jung fu their asses, i shall run:)

*mel*

braad said:
lol..i dont like the whole lesbian thing...dont aks me y, its jus, not right, n also i dont like marissa....2 friggen skinny, she needs sum lasagne:p

n yers...im no pussy...but i dont fancy the lesbians n im not gay(??)....figure that out

yeh...well, i'll have 2 rush i guess...dont want ppls stealing food:p n yeh, we plan...sumtimes, its usually planned when mum or dad get home...

n yeh, lol, we're angels....i fall ova coz i tend to start laughing at either his piss weak attempts to hit me:p or jus what we're fighting over is stupid....he tends to catch on soon enuff n start laughing...weird :confused:

n street punks, if i cant jung fu their asses, i shall run:)

Wow!! i thought all guys loved Marissa. well i guess that's good to hear! Well it's just pervert guys who like the whole lesbian thing. It is wrong! I mean girls certainly don't see gays as a turn on, so why does it work the other way around? Girls with guys. I'm sticking to that.

Lol i wanna see one of those fights with u and ur brother. I'm guessing he's younger than you?

Ewwwwwww kate is getting with john now on days!!! Yuck yuck yuck!

Yes braddy run! We don't want them kicking ur butt now do we?

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
**MeL**88 said:
Wow!! i thought all guys loved Marissa. well i guess that's good to hear! Well it's just pervert guys who like the whole lesbian thing. It is wrong! I mean girls certainly don't see gays as a turn on, so why does it work the other way around? Girls with guys. I'm sticking to that.

Lol i wanna see one of those fights with u and ur brother. I'm guessing he's younger than you?

Ewwwwwww kate is getting with john now on days!!! Yuck yuck yuck!

Yes braddy run! We don't want them kicking ur butt now do we?
hahahahahaa...ew, yeh...girls....maybe girls n guys....:confused:

its not a fight when the first punch dusnt land n we're laughing....:p

n err...kate? john? rightio then...but thats guy n gurl is it not:p

n i'll try to keep my ass safe from punkssssssssssssssssss :uhhuh:

hows the meal goin?

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
hahahahaha.....nah not a good idea, dunno wot u can pick up there :confused:

*mel*

braad said:
hahahahahaa...ew, yeh...girls....maybe girls n guys....:confused:

its not a fight when the first punch dusnt land n we're laughing....:p

n err...kate? john? rightio then...but thats guy n gurl is it not:p

n i'll try to keep my ass safe from punkssssssssssssssssss :uhhuh:

hows the meal goin?

Ohhh kate and john are really getting into it! Yuck he's talking her shirt off. This is sooo wrong! Kate's husband Roman who everything thinks is dead, but is alive, is John's brother. John's wife Marlena (who is also meant to be dead) was Roman's ex wife. Marlena only got with john because she thought he was Roman but now they are really in love. But Kate and John!??! EWWW
I'm sure I have explained this thoroughly enough.

My meal is all finished thankyou. I have heated up ur lasagne but it's starting to get a bit cold, because you haven't claimed it yet. Move that safe ass of yours!

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
**MeL**88 said:
Ohhh kate and john are really getting into it! Yuck he's talking her shirt off. This is sooo wrong! Kate's husband Roman who everything thinks is dead, but is alive, is John's brother. John's wife Marlena (who is also meant to be dead) was Roman's ex wife. Marlena only got with john because she thought he was Roman but now they are really in love. But Kate and John!??! EWWW
I'm sure I have explained this thoroughly enough.

My meal is all finished thankyou. I have heated up ur lasagne but it's starting to get a bit cold, because you haven't claimed it yet. Move that safe ass of yours!
hahahahha...ew...its already 2 damned complicated 4 me....

*lost*

n i would move my safe ass if i knew where the table was:uhhuh:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)