How do you get a girl to like you? (1 Viewer)

purpleswirlz

HSC
dukey said:
From what I've learned over the years...

1. Be yourself (she's bound to figure out the real you along the road anyway, better sooner then later)

2. Always tell her she's pretty, well girls like complimets even though they tell you they dont take it well.. (probably save this till you're going out...dont say it to some random chic you like...she may slap you :p )

3. Eye contact is important ( just dont make it look like you're giving a dirty lol)

4. Never lie!! Relationships are built on trust

5. Try and not swear in front of a girl

6. Make sure you smell good (Acqua Di Gio, I use it and the ladies love it)
lol thats pretty right

only thing is dont be a player, people like that girls dont respect or trust in anyway.

Emly

E.T
HSC
by finding out everything you can about her, including her home phone, mobile and address, and constantly ring her, with your number on, but hang up as soon as she picks up. also, even though her house is far away from yours, decide to walk past it everyday, as well as following her home from school/work

:rofl:

purpleswirlz

HSC
Komaticom said:
What signs would make you suspicious that the stranger you're talking to (at a party, let's say) is a player?

Guys, try to resist the ever-present urge to post a troll reply.
its obvious
lol i had this guy actually tell me on saturday.. i was like.. umm.. OK..?

they way they are just overly nice to everyone. Its fake and they pretend to like everything you do.
they are also the guy that every girl says is sooo nice and every second girl is "in love with him"

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
purpleswirlz said:
they way they are just overly nice to everyone. Its fake and they pretend to like everything you do.
they are also the guy that every girl says is sooo nice and every second girl is "in love with him"
Sounds more like an insecure nice guy who most likely (because they are emasculated) have multiple chick friends which makes it seem like every girl "is in love with him".

Yeah that's pretty much it.

Those types of guys won't sleep with girls anyway because all that ass-kissing doesn't prepare them to be brutally honest with their emotions (or sexual emotions i.e. lust) for other girls. Hence they can't initiate sexytimes.

Davriel

HSC
N/A
You can never make a girl like you, though you can impress her. My own advice is to be honest and tell them how you feel. Sometimes that won't work, but look on the bright side, at least they know. This can backfire horribly, but I still advise people to be honest.

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
purpleswirlz said:
to an extent i agree.
but definately to catergories
1) insecure
2) players
were you responding to my post?

Because then good, i like the demarcation between insecure and players. Players aren't insecure, nice guys who require validation from others and so surround themselves with female friends are insecure.

You are learning, my friend

stickywages

HSC
N/A
bobness said:
were you responding to my post?

Because then good, i like the demarcation between insecure and players. Players aren't insecure, nice guys who require validation from others and so surround themselves with female friends are insecure.

You are learning, my friend
are you an insecure nice guy?

ps: I think players are more insecure than nice guys, but that's just me.

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
stickywages said:
are you an insecure nice guy?

ps: I think players are more insecure than nice guys, but that's just me.
maybe

not really

no

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
purpleswirlz said:
to an extent i agree.
but definately to catergories
1) insecure
2) players
Congratulations, you've just managed to generalise every male!

So what if some of us are insecure? We might be lost in the woods, but a few of us like it that way because we're the only ones who can see the path.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)